Chapter 30

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter. It's been, what, 52 chapters between The Return To Hogwarts and this story? You guys know this by now.

So, random song for the chapter: Top Of The World by Greek Fire.

Yeah, let's get started with this chapter.

___________________________________________________________________________________

~Ginny~

When I woke up the next morning, Harry wasn't on the couch with me anymore. I looked around our home, calling out his name, but I didn't find him. There was a note taped to the door. 'Go to the Burrow,' it read. I pulled on some clothes and Apparated to the Burrow, where my family were all sitting around the table, a sad look on their faces.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Where's Harry?"

Mum stood up and walked over to me with tears in her eyes. "Read this outside," she whispered, handing me a slip of paper, and walked back to the table with a grin on her face. Before I left, I noticed everybody else was grinning too. I raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything. As soon as I was outside, I opened the slip.

'Ginny,

I have a surprise for you. If you can find me, you can have it. Go meet Gwenog at the Harpies Quidditch Pitch.

Harry.'

I rolled my eyes and Apparated to the Quidditch Pitch, where Gwenog was waiting. "I suppose you've got a note for me, too," I said.

Gwenog nodded and Disapparated after she gave me the note.

'Ginny,

Come on, you're halfway there. I'm waiting. Neville and Luna are too. Go meet them at Florean Fortescues Ice Cream Parlour in Diagon Alley.

Harry.'

I Apparated to the Leaky Cauldron and entered Diagon Alley, smiling when I saw Neville and Luna.

"Hey. Harry probably gave you something to give me."

Luna smiled and handed me the paper. "Here you go." She pulled me into a hug.

"He told me to give you this, too," Neville said and handed me a single rose. He pulled me into a hug, too, and kissed my head, grinning. I opened the note.

'Ginny,

I know you probably hate scavenger hunts after the hunt for the Stone, so this is the last direction. Get to Hogwarts somehow.