Chapter 10

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter

I rewrote the ending of the last chapter so I recommend reading that before continuing

_______________________________________

~Ginny~

The whole time Harry was explaining quidditch, I wasn't listening to what he was saying. I heard him,but I couldn't make out the words because his beautiful voice distracted me. That and the fact that I was staring at him, and thinking about the note that came with the infinity ring.

Before I went down for breakfast, I had put the ring ad necklace on. I wondered what actually happened with Harry and I before Lucius captured me.

"Got it?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I think." The truth was, I remembered how to play Quidditch, I just wanted Harry to teach me. The part of me that played quidditch was still there. Dean walked over and kissed me on the cheek. Harry glared at Dean.

What?

"Alright. The teams are Me, Ginny, Ron and George against Dean, Cormac, Bill, and Charlie," Harry yelled to everybody, and this time it was Dean's turn to glare. Harry smirked. I was confused.

Dean's team won.

After the game, I ran over to Dean to congratulate him, but he pulled me into a snogging session. He pulled away and led me up to my room. As he shut the door, I thought about what he wanted to do, and if I wanted to do it. I knew I wasn't a virgin, I overhead the healer that Lucius had tell Lucius, and then Lucius had raped me.

I realized I didn't want this with Dean. He tried to kiss me, but I pushed him back.

"Dean, no, I can't," I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"I-I'm not ready," I lied. Really, it was because I didn't love him, but I couldn't tell him that, and I didn't know what was going on with Harry.

"Ok, love."

"I have to go help Mum with something," I said, but I was going to look for Harry.

After asking several people, and looking around for an hour, I saw him walking back up the hill to the burrow.

"Harry, I need to talk to you," I said.

"Ginny, you don't have to say anything. I know you like Dean more than you like me," he said.

"But Harry I-" I began.

"No, it's okay, but could you tell your parents that I have soemthing to take care of, and that I probably won't be back for dinner."

"Harry-"

"See you later Ginny," he said and went up to Rons room.

I suddenly remembered a mind reading charm that I learned at Lucius' "humble abode."

I read Harry's mind just as he apparated away, and apparated to the same place he did. It was a small hotel in Maine. When Harry went into the lobby to get a room, I thought about what I was going to say to him, and how I was going to get him to talk to me. He came out of the lobby and walked down the breezeway to a red door. A man knocked on Harry's door and gave him something before hurrying off, coming back a few minutes later with a bottle of firewhiskey in his hands. I waited for the door to close before I came out from behind the bush I was hiding by.

As I knocked on the door, an idea came to my head. Harry opened the door.

"Gin-" he started, but I cut him off by pressing my lips against his. I pushed him into the room, and wrapped my arms around his neck. My eyes travelled to the table where the empty firewhiskey bottle was. I pulled back and saw that his eyes were bloodshot and glassy.

He was drunk.

"Harry, did you drink that whole bottle?" I asked.

"No," he lied. He ran to the bathroom and bent over the toilet, heaving vomit into the bowl. I rubbed his back until he leaned against the wall. Wrapping my arm around his waist, and draping his arm around my shoulder, I pulled him up and dragged him out of the bathroom.

"Let's get you to bed," I said. I carried him to the bed, taking his glasses off and setting them on the night table. I took off his shoes and set them by the door. I looked over to him and saw that he was sleeping and walked over to him. I bent down and kissed the top of his head. I turned around, not knowing that his eyes had fluttered open.

"Ginny?" he whispered.

"Yes?" I whispered back.

"I love youuuu," he slurred.

"Harry, you're drunk, you don't know what you're saying."

"But I do love you. Stay with me tonight ?" he asked, grabbing my wrist.

"I can't, Mum wants me back so that I can help with dinner," I said, trying to get out of it.

"Tell your mum that you're busy and you can't help. Just please stay with me."

"Alright," I said, giving in. I can't resist him. I knew that, deep down, from the first time he talked when he found me.

I didn't plan on staying when I came. I needed to talk to him about whatever was going on between us, but instead he was drunk. I guess it worked out with me staying, so I could talk to him in the morning. He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer and planting a kiss on the back of my head. He finally fell asleep. I stayed awake, trying to remember my life before. I succumbed to exhaustion an hour later, snuggling my head into his neck.

__________________________________________

This chapter came to my very easily. That's all I have to say.

Vote?
Comment?
Follow?
Share?

Thanks loves,

Jordan.