Chapter 17

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter

____________________________________

~Harry~

His words rang over and over in my head.

Your death.

I contemplated this option, and I finally came to a decision. I realized that I would rather be dead than see her with Dean, not remembering what we had. I decided I was going to let Lucius kill me. I didn't think about what would happen when she remembered. I couldn't. It hurt too much.

"I'll do it," I said. "I'll let you kill me." Lucius' mouth dropped open in shock, and I could tell that he hadn't expected me to agree.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes. What do Ron and Hermione need to do?"

"They point a wand at her head and say, 'Revealio Revision. This will bring her memories completely back. You will be dead by the time this happens. Now, are you ready?" Lucius said.

"I need to write them a letter to tell them." I went to my room and grabbed a quill.

'Ron, Hermione, and Ginny if you're listening,' I wrote.

By the time I was finished, the parchment was stained with tears, I hated to put Ginny through this heartbreak, but it hurt too much to see her with Dean.

"Are you ready?" Lucius asked impatiently.

"Yes," I whispered, standing up. He raised his wand.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

~Ginny~

"Good job today, Ginny," Astoria Greengrass called as she landed next to her boyfriend, Draco Malfoy.

"Thanks," I called back shakily. I didn't know how I had done so well, I was panicking. Harry hadn't come back with Ron after their mission the previous night, and when I checked his hotel room, he wasn't there either. I had fallen asleep in his bed, waiting for him to come back, but he never did. I had apparated back to the burrow the next morning after several hours of waiting.

"Practice tomorrow at nine o' clock sharp, Ginny," Gwenog said. I nodded and quickly apparated to the hotel, not even bothering to change out of my robes. I had an extra key that Harry had given Ron, and Ron had given to me so I could check to see if he was back. I entered the room, and my heartbeat picked up when I saw a figure in the middle of the room. It was dark and I couldn't see, so I thought it was Harry.

"Harry?" I whispered.

It wasn't him. It was a coat stand. I sat down on the bed, and looked down at my hand. The ring that Dean had given me was on my finger, and I felt tears pour out of my eyes. I took the ring off and put it in my pocket. I couldn't marry Dean. I loved Harry too much. It was Dean that caused this all. I apparated to the burrow and ran inside of the house, desperate for news about Harry.

"Any word on Harry?" I asked as I entered, seeing Ron and Hermione on the couch, both staring at a piece of parchment.

"We have a letter from him, but we decided to wait until you were here to open it," Ron said. I eagerly sat down on the couch, anticipating the news. I was anxious and worried, and I needed to know where he was. Ron reached forward and grabbed the letter, handling it delicately, as if it were a grenade.

"Just open it, Ronald," I whispered angrily. He ripped it open and began reading.

" 'Ron, Hermione, and Ginny if you're listening,' " Ron read.

" 'I've found a way to recover Ginny's memories. Unfortunately, it comes as a great cost. I had Lucius tell me the reversing spell, but the cost is my life. By the time you get this, I will be dead, so you can't come and talk me out of this. I have a couple of requests for you if Ginny is not listening. I want you to tell her that I love her, and that I hope she remembers me in a good way. I want you to give her all of my belongings, and I want her to name my new owl, whom I haven't had the time to give a name to. Ginny, if you are listening, I really love you, and I'm sorry for letting Lucius take you. I love you with more than all of me, and I hope that you remember me as 'the boy who loves you more than anything.' I'm so sorry that I'm doing this. Ron, Hermione, you guys were like a family when I didn't have anybody. I love you guys as such, and I need you to keep Ginny strong through this. But first, reverse her memory loss. Point your wand at her head, and say 'Revealio Revision.' Her memories should come back. Thank your family, especially your mum, Ron, for everything they've done. Bury me in Godrics Hollow, next to my parents.

Goodbye,

Harry,' " Ron finished. His eyes were red and there were tears streaming down his face, and I knew I looked the same. I couldn't let that be true. Harry couldn't be dead. I loved him, and I need him. I apparated to his house in Godrics Hollow, and saw a limp body on the ground.

Harry's body.

_______________________________________

Don't stop reading. This is not over. I have to live up to a promise, and this is a happy ending fanfic, so have faith in me.

Sorry I haven't been able to update, I've been really busy lately. But I'll try to regulate my updating schedule.

This chapter is dedicated to @the_last_trilogy for reasons that only she and I know( and some of her friends that stole her tablet)

Vote?

Comment?

Follow?

Share?

Thanks loves,

Jordan.