Chapter 16

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter

______________________________________________________________________________________

~Ginny~

I sat by Deans bed, waiting for him to wake up, thinking about last few days.

On Christmas, Harry had kissed me. He said he had to know, but didn't explain.

The day after, he taught me how to play quidditch, and glared when Dean appeared and said that Harry could "piss off." Dean had glared when Harry put us on opposite teams.

Later that night, I had a dream about showing up at Harry's hotel, kissing him, and him telling me that he loved me; a boy pointing a wand at me, and I remembered that Harry had broken up with me. I realized that I loved him. 

Then, Harry had beat up Dean, claiming that it was because he loved me and couldn't satnd seeing me with Dean. And he had kissed me. 

From he had done to Dean, I thought that Harry loved me, too, but that was before I remembered what I had remembered in the dream. He didn't love me, he just beat up Dean to get a reaction out of me, or to piss off Dean. It was one of those, because if Harry loved me, I doubt he would have broken up with me.

I had planned on breaking up with Dean, because I had wanted to be with Harry, but now I see that there is no point to that.

"Ginny?" Dean whispered, eyes fluttering open.

"Hey," I whispered back. "How are you feeling?"

"Tired, and I have a headache. What happened?"

"Harry. He and Ron were playing some game, and he ran into you, knocking you into a tree," I lied. I couldn't tell him what happened, he would ask why. Either he or Harry would get hurt, and I didn't want that to happen.

Dean tried to sit up, but I pushed him back down.

"You need to rest," I said.

"Ginny, I love you," he said, and my eyes widened.

"I love you too," I replied, but really, I didn't. I only loved one person. Harry. "I'll be right back." I got up and walked out of the room. I apparated to the hotel from my dream, and knocked on the same door. Harry opened it, and he was shocked to see me. His eyes were bloodshot, and I felt sorry for him, but then I saw a girl come out from behind him. I reached up and slapped him.

"Ginny, what was that for?" he asked.

"For what you did," I said.

"What did he do?" the girl cut in, and I recognized as Gwenog Jones from my dream.

"He kissed me, after breaking my heart."

"No, Ginny-" he started, but I reached my hand up to slap again, this time for breaking up with me. Unfortunately, he grabbed my wrist before my palm could come in contact with his face.

"Ginny," he whispered, before pulling my lips to his. I kissed back, forgetting about everything. But sense came back into my mind, reminding me that he didn't really love me. I pushed him away.

"You broke up with me," I whispered.

"Ginny, you don't understand," he tried to say, but I wasn't having it.

"I understand perfectly. You didn't love me. You never did."

"Ginny-"

"I'm just going to go now," Gwenog said, but Harry stopped her.