Chapter 11

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter

______________________________________________________________________________________________

~Hermione~

When Ron was punching Cormac in the face, I was trying to pull him away because I was scared, but not for Cormac, I was scared for Ron. I didn't want Ron to get in trouble. Eventually Cormac passed out, and Ron turned around, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me to him. He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. As much as I wanted to keep kissing him, I couldn't. I pulled away.

"Ronald," I whispered.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Ron asked.

"No, but you did."

"What? When? I never even touched you," he said angrily.

"Not physically, mentally. Ron, I'm sorry. I do love you, I always have. When I accused you of turning Harry in for selfish reasons, I wasn't thinking."

"Hermione, it's okay. Let's get McLaggen back to the burrow, and then we can spend the whole day together," he said.

"Wingardium Leviosa," I said as Ron bent over to pick up Cormac.

He looked up at me and smirked.

"This," he gestured to Cormac's floating body, "is why I love you." I smiled. We got Cormac's body up to the house, but instead of taking him inside, we hid him in the broom shed so Mrs. Weasley wouldn't make a fuss over him.

After the broom shed was shut, Ron picked me up in his arms and carried me to his room. He set me on the bed and jumped beside me. He leaned in and gave me a quick kiss, but before he could move his face away, I pulled him back and started snogging him. We stayed like that for hours, only back for breath.

~Harry~

I woke up with my arms wrapped around a very small female body. I knew who it was before I opened my eyes. Her hair smelled like flowers. Before I could look at her, I was on my feet rushing to the bathroom. I heaved what felt like all of my bodily contents into the toilet. Ginny ran into the bathroom, and leaned down beside me. She stroked my hair, telling me it would be okay. After a half an hour, I leaned my head against Ginny's shoulder.

Ginny, what happened?" I asked after a few minutes of silence.

"I showed up here a few minutes after you did. There was an empty bottle of firewhiskey on the table, and your eyes were red and glossy, so I knew you were drunk. You came in here and threw up, and then I took you to your bed. You asked me to stay with you, and then you fell asleep," she said. I hoped I didn't say anything else.

"Did I say anything else?"

"N-no," she said, but she hesitated. She was hiding something, but I dismissed it. I walked back to the bed and laid down. Ginny sat beside me.

"Harry, I need to talk to you," she whispered.

"About what?" I replied.

"Well-" but before she could continue, there was a tapping at the window. Neville Longbottom's owl came flying into the room, dropping a letter on my lap.

Harry,

I think Luna and I have found something for Ginny. Come quick. And Luna has some news to share.