Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter

__________________________________________________________

2 Years Later

~Ginny~

My eyes fluttered open, and I saw a shadow hovering above me. I didn't know where I was.

"Good morning, Love," a voice said.

"Where am I?" I called out.

"You are sitting in an enclosed area unknown to man," the voice said.

"Who are you?"

"Lucius Malfoy," he said.

"Ok, but one more question, who am I?"

"You are Ginevra Molly Weasley, and my key to finally killing Harry Potter."

"Who's Harry Potter?"

"Good, you don't remember him, that just makes this one hundred percent easier."

"Makes what easier?"

"Ah, so it's time to explain," and so Lucius jumped into this whole story about a "Dark Lord." Every once in a while he would say something about Harry Potter, and "hating him so much he wants to die." But everytime I tried to hate Harry, I couldn't bring myself to. Perhaps it was because I hadn't met him.

"So," I said, "I'm supposed to hate Harry Potter? I don't even know him."

"That's what you think," Lucius said. "You should get some sleep, I have somethings planned for you tomorrow."

I stood up and went to the room down the hall, which for some reason I knew was a bathroom. I cleaned my face and brushed my teeth. After I finished, I went back to the room I was in to find clothes sitting on the bed. I quickly changed and climbed into bed. I tried to sleep, but couldn't, because there was something on my finger. I glanced down at my hand, saw something glistening in the moonlight.

It was a ring. An engagement ring.

I was engaged.

~Harry~

2 years. It's been two years since the love of my life was taken. Lucius Malfoy, my ex- enemy's most faithful servant, wiped her memories and disappeared.

As I wiped the tears from my eyes, a face appeared in the fireplace of Ginny's room. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley had given me her room, because I was still really attached to her. The face that appeared in the flames was Ginny's. It was bruised and beaten, but she still looked breathtakingly beautiful. Her clothes were ripped, and I could see bruises on her ribs. I immediately knew what had happened.

"Ginny," I screamed, "Where are you?"

"Ah, Potter, nice to see you again," the voice of Lucius Malfoy said. "Your dear Ginevra has just woken up from her two year long coma."

"How do you know she wasn't dead?" Truth be told, I was glad she was still alive, but we didn't know where she was. We searched Malfoy Manor loads of times.

"I have a healer living with me, so I knew she wasn't dead. Now, I have something I want you to see." He walked up to Ginny and punched her across the face. He unlocked the shackles on her wrists, and she fell to the floor. He started kicking her in the chest, and I could see her gasping for breath.

"Now, Potter, if you want Miss Weasley to live," he kicked her again, "You will-" I blacked out before he could finish.

"Harry," I felt cold water being poured on my head. I opened my eyes to see Ron and Hermione standing over me, concern written on their faces.

"What happened?"

"I don't know," Hermione said, "You screamed, and when we ran into the room, you were unconscious. Ron got a bucket of water, and dumped it on your head."

I suddenly remembered what I had seen before I passed out.

"Ron, Hermione, I saw Ginny," I said. "She's alive."

"Harry, she's been gone for two years now. She's dead. Just give up," Ron said before storming out of the room.

"Harry, I agree with Ron. Ginny's a strong person-"

"Which is exactly why she would be alive," I said, but Hermione continued talking.

"-but, even she would be dead by now."

Hermione walked out of the room, going to find Ron to calm him down.

"She's alive," I whispered to myself. "I know it."

_______________________________________________

Sorry I couldn't update yesterday, I got busy with homework and studying. But anyway, how did you like this?

Vote?

Comment?

Follow?

Share?

Thanks,

Jordan.