Chapter 22

Disclaimer: As cool as it would be to own the greatest book series I've ever read, I don't.

I was listening to Pandora while writing this, and When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne came on, and I kind of thought that it fit this part of the story, so I decided to tell you guys that. I posted the song to left if you want to listen to it while you read.

___________________________________________________________________________________

~Ginny~

"Alright," I said, grabbing the attention of the group. "Is everybody okay with the plan?"

There was a chorus of 'Yes'' from them.

"Does everybody have supplies? A tent, clothes, food, anything you need to survive?"

Again, they all answered 'Yes' in unision.

"Great. Seamus, the envelope." The Irish lad held out the yellowed envelope. I grabbed it and opened it, reading what the paper inside said for the first time.

" 'Look for the stone,' " I read, " 'or let your loved ones remain bone.

Go on, if you wish, but take heed. For most won't make it through this quest.

Your directions:

Take this list of clues,

and look for the stone with no name.

Beware, wizard,

for this search is no game.

Once you find this hidden stone,

use it for one loved one lone.

Your own list of clues is called for,

hidden where the stone was before.

After you've used the stone,

hide it where your list tells one to go.

You, wizard, have been selected for this quest,

so go ahead and give it your best.

Your clues:

1) He who lived with none with lady who grew where spinners end.

2) With dying words, memories where given, memories of the end of spinners.

3) When all else fails, go to the place, go to the spinners end, until you think of something else.

Good luck, young wizard,

Nicholas Flamel.' "

I looked around the room, checking to see if anybody knew what the message meant. When I saw that everybody was thinking, I decided to speak up again.

"Does anybody know what this means?"

"No- wait. Back before we started fourth year, third for you, Ginny, at the Quidditch World Cup, there was a muggle playground at the campsite. There were a few young wizards and witches playing on some kind of circle thing that was spinning round. Maybe we should start there?" Seamus rushed out.

"Yeah, we can apparate there, stay overnight, and start looking tomorrow. It is too late to do anything tonight. We'll have to Apparate about a mile away, and in groups, so that we don't draw attention to ourselves," I said.