Chapter 21

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter

Quick yet Important Author's note: I've decided that once I've finished this story, I'm going to work on my other story, Harry Potter, Ginny's side of the story, and when I've finished that one I'll start a new hinny fanfiction, which is inspired by 'Bad' by @emmalee_sky. I still need to get some details sorted out, but I know the plot line.

_________________________________________

~Ginny~

'Luna,' I wrote,

'I think we might be able to bring Someone back. I need you to bring Neville, Ron, Hermione, Seamus, Sebastian, Skyler, Cho, George, Angelina, Parvati and Jace to Harry's home in Godric's Hollow.

Hurry,

Ginny.'

I tied the note to Lightning's leg, and sent him off towards Luna's flat. Sitting down on Harry's bed, I thought about the decision I would have to make.

Harry, or Fred?

I loved Harry, but Fred was my brother, and George's other half. I really wanted to be with Harry again, but was I really going to be selfish and put myself before others? I had called off the wedding with Dean, just in case I chose Harry.

I heard a crack! in the living room of Harry's home,where I had been living, and I looked at the clock. I had been thinking for two hours, and I hadn't made a decision. I stood up and walked out of the room, seeing a group of people sitting on the couches.

"Ginny," said Luna, "I have some exciting news."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, Rolf proposed!" I was confused.

"Didn't he propose like a week ago?"

"No," replied the blond witch, mirroring the look of confusion that I surely had on my face.

That was in your dream, you idiot, a voice a the back of my mind told me.

"Oh," I said, my face turning red.

"Ginny," George began, "what did your note mean by 'bring somebody back'?"

"Uhm, well, last week, after Harry's funeral," I cleared my throat, "he appeared to me in a dream-"

"Harry appeared to you in a dream?" Cho interrupted.

"If dead people can do that, why haven't I seen Fred?" George agreed.

"Because you have to have a good reason, George," I replied sternly.

"And what was Harry's reason, if I may ask?"

"I was getting to that before I was so rudely interrupted," I said, glaring at Cho. She cowered into her seat. "Harry told me that there was a stone the Nicholas Flamel created."

"Well yeah, the Sorcerer's Stone, we all know about that," said Seamus.

"How couldn't we, after Harry saved it from him?" Hermione said.

"No, Flamel made another stone. One that can bring back the dead. It is more powerful than the Resurrection Stone, so it can bring people back fully. The only problem is that Flamel never named it."

"Oh yeah," said Seamus, standing up, "my Uncle Lyle told me about that. He said that Flamel hid it somewhere, and whenever somebody finds it, they use it, and then hide it somewhere special to them, leaving a list of clues where they found the Stone. Magical historians call it, The Hidden Stone."

"I've read about that," said Hermione, eyes bright, "in-"

"Hogwarts, A History," the group said, knowing full well that Hermione knew the book from cover to cover. Hermione's face turned pink.

"Why would it be mentioned in there?" Sebastian Graves questioned, pulling his girlfriend, Skyler Waters, on to his lap.

"It is believed," said Hermione. "that Nicolas Flamel worked on the Stone at Hogwarts in 1549, until one of the professors found him in the dungeons. He fled, not wanting anybody to know what he was working on until it was finished."

"So, there's one thing figured out, but Seamus, you said that the people who find The Hidden Stone, leave behind a list of clues for where to look for the next location. What if the list from the first location is gone? How will we find the next location?" I asked.

"Uncle Lyle told me that the lists are magically enchanted to replace themsleves so that the Stone never got lost. He had gotten really far into the search, before he got sick and had to come home. He never told me where any of the hiding spots were, but a week before he died, he gave me an envolope. On the front it read 'Open this when you need me most', but of course, I never did. I can go get it right now," Seamus explained.

"GO!" the room shouted. He Disapparated.

"Ginny, can we bring back Fred, too?" George asked.

"That's the other problem. We can ony use it once before we have to hide it again, so we have to choose between Harry and Fred."

"Oh. We can decide later," George replied enthusiastically, but I picked up a trace of sadness in his voice. Seamus reappeared with the envolope. We gathered around him. Ripping apart the envolope, I heard gasps escape mouths around the room.

Inside of the envolope was a list of clues to the first location.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, I know it's short, but It's 7:09 A.M. here and I haven't slept for like 36 hours, so don't give me rubbish like hate.

Jordan.