Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter

________________________________________________________

~Ginny~

Lucius tortured me for months. The day after he explained everything, he woke me up with a violent shake.

"Wake up," he said, "I have something very important planned for you today."

He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of bed. He pulled me to the basement and put shackles on my wrists. My shirt was ripped off as he repeatedly punched me, everywhere. He punched me in the face, in the stomach, in the ribs, and then he did something that only the worst people do.

He raped me. He touched me in places I was sure nobody had ever touched me before.

I eventually passed out from all the pain he was causing me. He continued to do this everyday until one day, he hung me up in front of his fireplace. He was going to knock me out, but I acted like I was already unconscious.

I heard a noise like flames erupting in a fire place, and then a scream.

"Ginny," a male voice exclaimed. "Where are you?" The voice sounded so intriguing, and full of concern and misery. So sweet, yet so full of anger.

I wanted so desperately to open my eyes, to look at the source of the voice, but I didn't want Lucius to hit me.

"Ah, Potter, nice to see you again," I heard Lucius say,"Your dear Ginevra has just woken up from her two year long coma." Liar, I thought, I've been awake for months.

"How do you know she wasn't dead?" The one called 'Potter' asked.

"I have a healer living with me, so I knew she wasn't dead. Now, I have something I want you to see." Lucius walked up to me and punched me across the face. I felt the shackles around my wrists unlock, and I fell to the floor. Lucius started kicking me in the chest, and I couldn't help but gasp for breath.

"Now, Potter," he said, still kicking me, "if you want Miss Weasley to live, You will-" Lucius was cut off by a thud, and I opened my eyes to see a figure in the fireplace, laying on the ground. Lucius disconnected whatever he had going on, and picked me up.

"Very well, I guess we'll just have to make our little announcement to him in person." He punched me again, and once again I slipped into unconsciousness.

~Harry~

"Harry," I heard Cho say.

"Yes, Cho?"

"I know someone that can help you get Ginny back," she said.

"That's amazing," I said, running up and hugging her. Without thinking, I leaned in and kissed her, but pulled back quickly. It didn't feel right, I didn't feel those sparks that I felt when I kissed Ginny.

"Um, who is it?"

"Draco," she said. "Draco Malfoy."

~Cho~

He kissed me. He finally kissed me. It was a short kiss, but I had been trying for two years, ever since Ginny was out of the picture. But I could see that he regretted it. He was still in love with Ginny. He was so miserable. I had decided I was going to help him find Ginny, and I was still going to, even if I had felt sparks during that short kiss.

Even if I did feel sparks whenever we touched.

Even if I wanted to murder Ginny for stealing Harry.

~Harry~

After Cho left, I was sitting at the desk in Ginny's room, staring at the picture book that Mrs. Weasley had given me for the past Christmas. It was full of pictures of me and all of the Weasleys, but mostly of Ginny, or Ginny and I. I guess that she wanted to make sure I never forgot her. After Ginny disappeared, I tried to kill myself, again. I was full of grief, and depression, and I felt that it was my fault she was gone. Ron and Hermione had to keep watch on me so I didn't try again.

Suddenly I felt two hands on my shoulders, and then the sensation of being sucked into a vacuum cleaner. I landed on hard ground, and there was a horrible pain in my right leg. I looked down to see a gaping hole in my thigh.

Just then I was picked up and sat in a chair. I looked up, and I saw the girl I loved chained up to the wall.

She was asleep, so she didn't know I was there.

"Potter, I have some news for you."

~Ginny~

"Potter, I have some news for you," Lucius said. He told me to pretend to be asleep so that I could hear the news and so that "Potter" didn't know I was conscious.

"What is it?" Potter said.

"Ginny is pregnant."

__________________________________________

*smirk* CLIFFHANGER!!!!!! Aha, have I made you mad yet? If I did, keep reading, if I didn't keep reading. I love you guys.

Vote?

Comment?

Follow?

Share?

Thanks,

Jordan.