Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter

____________________________________

~Harry~

I sat at my desk, thinking about the fact that Ginny was pregnant, with Lucius' baby. I wanted to murder the damn git, but I couldn't, because I didn't know where he was. I would have when I had the chance, but I didn't want to wake Ginny, it looked like she hadn't slept in ages. I was about to go visit Cho when one of the new aurors came in.

"Potter, Robards needs to see you," Trevor Ratliff said. Trevor always stops me before I leave. Fucking Trevor. I made my way to the Head Auror's office, and knocked on the door.

"Come in," Robards' voice called.

I entered the room.

"Potter, we need to talk."

"Ok," I said.

"Weasley tells me that you haven't given up the search for his little sister, is this correct?"

"Yes, sir," I replied.

"Well, the search needs to stop-"

"But sir, she's alive, I've seen her. She's pregnant with Lucius Malfoy's baby."

"This is what I'm talking about. You keep searching for her, and so you think you see her, which effects your work. You're distracted, and you're having dreams about her. Now, I want you to go home and rest, but I want you to get a dreamless sleep potion from St. Mungo's first. Go," said Robards.

~Hermione~

"YOU DID WHAT?!? I shrieked at Ron. He cowered a little bit before answering.

"I went to Robards about Harry. Hermione, he's hallucinating about her and it's effecting his work. Since he told us that he saw her, he hasn't been able to finish an assignment. He's distracted by this search."

"So? He could fired for this. You and I both know how close he is to becoming head."

"He's not going to get fired," said Ron. "Robards is just going to give him a dreamless sleep potion and he'll be back to normal. 'Mione, listen, it will be okay, Harry's going to take that potion, and he'll forget about the search."

"Okay," I said.

"Now come here," he said. He pulled me into his lap. I grabbed his shirt and pulled his lips to mine. I pulled away after I remembered something.

"Ron, we've been engaged for two years now, I think it's time we set a date for our wedding."

"How about Valentines day? That's in like, 3 months, right? It gives us enough time to plan a small wedding. That's what you wanted, right?"

"Ronald Bilius Weasley, you are a genius," I said.

~Harry~

I went to St. Mungo's and got my potion, but before I went home, I had to make one quick stop. I walked up the path to the house and knocked on the door.

Malfoy opened it.

"Hello, Harry, you're a little late," said Draco.

"Hello, Draco, Robards sent me to pick up a potion, but I have the rest of the day off. What are you doing here?"

"I'm helping you and Cho look for Weaslette, I mean Ginny. There's someone that will be a big help," he said.

"Okay, just don't let Ron find out. He wants me to give up."

"Ok."

Just then Cho came out.

"Harry, come in," she said.

We walked into her sitting room, and just as we sat down, Draco started our conversation.

"So, Potter, you know Professor Gain, right? Well, she was a death eater during the war, and she was close to my father. When the war was lost for them, she went to the ministry and turned in my father, so the ministry didn't make her go to Azkaban. What I'm saying is, she might still know where my father is hiding. Do you want to go to her house?"

"Sure," Cho and I said at the same time.

We stood up, and apparated to Gain's house.

"Hello, Draco, Cho, Harry," Gain said when she saw us on her porch. "Come in."

"Allison," Draco began. "We came here because you said you could help find Ginny. Can you?"

"I can try," she said.

"Great. So you were close to my father before the war, do you know where his hideout is?"

"No, I don't. But, I could help you find it."

"Tha-" I began, but I was cut off by a pop. A man of about thirty- five appeared in the room, and threw something down on the floor, not noticing we were there.

"Your turn, Allison," he said. He disappeared as quickly as he appeared, and I looked down at my feet.

On the floor was a figure with long red hair, brown eyes, and a badly beaten up body.

On the floor was Ginevra Molly Weasley.

__________________________________________

Oh, so Harry's in luck. Well, I hoped you liked this chapter. In other news, I made an Instagram for this account, and I don't have any followers yet. The account name is @thenicodiangelo. Maybe give it a follow if you have an Instagram?

Vote?

Comment?

Follow?

Share?

Thanks,

Jordan.