Chapter 5

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter

___________________________________________________________

~Ginny~

The man threw me on the floor, not noticing the three people standing in front of him. They always did these switches in private, so nobody knew what was going on.

"Your turn, Allison," he said before disappearing.

It takes a few minutes before someone rushes over to my side and picks me up.

"Avada-" a voice yells, but it doesn't sound close so I know it's not near me.

"Ginny," someone else calls, and pulls me out of the way. I knew that voice, that was the voice of the man called Potter.

"Stupfey," a man says at the same time Potter pulls me out of the way.

"Ginny, can you hear me? Can you open your eyes? Draco, catch Gain," Potter said.

"Crucio," a man, I'm guessing Draco called.

"Draco, not an unforgivable curse, I just wanted you to stun her, since you missed her the first time."

"It hurts to open my eyes," I say.

"Cho, come help me get her up, we're taking her to my house," said Potter. "Draco, you stay here, and take Gain to the Auror headquarters when she stops freaking out."

Another pair of arms wrapped around my body and pulled me up. I felt the strange sensation of being sucked into a vacuum. I felt my feet hit solid ground, and I stumbled a bit. The two pairs of arms pulled me forward, I heard the jingling of keys, and the opening of a door, and then a wave of heat hit me, letting me know we were back inside.

"Take her to my room," Potter said.

"Okay," the lady, Cho, said, dragging me down a hall. She opened another door and laid my down on a bed.

"C-Cho?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"What's happening?"

"We rescued you from the bad guys, no more torturing for you," she said, chuckling. "Get some sleep, you need it."

I woke up to a voice screeching through the house.

"Ginevra," the voice whispered. I realized it was right next to me. I remembered I hated that name, except for when a certain person said it, but I didn't know who the person was.

"She doesn't remember anything, I checked her brain. All of her memories are of," Potter said, voice cracking at the last part, "Lucius torturing and raping her." Potter said the last part in a whisper. The voice next to me gasped.

"She's pregnant," Potter continued.

"Oh, Ginny," the voice said. I opened my eyes and saw a red haired woman, and an image of six or seven red-headed people flashed through my mind, the woman scolding the rest.

"Mum?" I asked.

"She remembers me," the lady said, pulling me into a bone crushing hug. I looked to the left of her, and saw a man of about twenty years old, staring at me, with a mixture of happiness and sorrow written on his face. I realized I had never seen Potter, he was handsome, with green eyes, black hair, glasses, and a scar that resembled a lightning bolt on his forehead, and looking at him for the first time, another image flashed into my head, this one followed by others.

First, there was a broom, and a tiny golden ball with wings, and then there was a castle, and finally, for a fraction of a second, an image of me and him sitting in a room that was decorated with Red and Gold. I saw me sitting in his lap and smiling, but when the image cleared, I couldn't remember what I had seen, so I didn't know who he was, or if I could trust him. Not until later would I remember it. After I realized I was staring at him, I looked away. I knew my face was red.