Chapter 23

Disclaimer:I don't own Harry Potter

Question:Do you guys want me to tell you what songs I listen to whie writing? Because this time it was Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade on a loop.

Alright, I've kept you guys waiting long enough. Here's chapter 23 of You And I.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Ginny~

I grapsed the envelope firmly in my hands, anticipating the contents.

"Ginny, just open it," said Sebastian impatiently. Skylar hit the back of his head.

"You're so inconsiderate at times, I swear to Merlin," She said as Sebastian rubbed his head.

I carefully turned the envelope over, as if it were a delicate flower. I slipped my fingers under the seal, and ripped the yellowed paper apart.

There was only a list of clues; no greeting on the paper.

" 'Those brave enough to venture through, shall find this near a loved ones tomb.

-Those wise enough to solve the riddle, will lead the way to that day.

-Those idiotic enough will lead on to the invisible lane, which is where they will remain.' " I read. I flipped the paper over. On the back was more writing.

" ' On an All Hallows Eve past, a very beloved pair sacrificed themselves for a loved one. Go to the graveyard where they were buried.' "

"That's easy. It's obviously-" Seamus was saying, but was interrupted by the jingling of keys in the front door. The door swung open, and revealed a very surprised Vernon Dursley, but his expression changed from surprised to angry in a matter of seconds.

"WHAT ARE YOU FREAKS DOING HERE? I THOUGHT AFTER HARRY LEFT, I WOULD NEVER HAVE TO SEE ANY OF YOUR BLOODY KIND AGAIN! WHO BROUGHT YOU HERE? HUH? WAS IT YOU?" he asked, pointing at me. "HIS LITTLE BLOODY GIRLFRIEND?"

He calmly walked over, and I was afraid that he would kill me. He raised his fist, and punched me across the face, making me fall to the ground. He started kicking me in the stomach, repeatedly, and I heard the crack of my ribs breaking.

"DAD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? THESE ARE HARRY FRIENDS!" Dudley Dursley screamed as he clambered through the front door.

"EXACtTLY WHY I'M DOING THIS, SON! THEY WON'T HURT US AFTER THIS!" Vernon raised his foot to kick me again, but Dudley stepped in just as his fathers leg swung down, hitting him in his southern area. Dudley crumpled to his kness, while Petunia Dursley grabbed her husband.

"Vernon, will you stop this? Harry cares about these people," She said.