Chapter 25(I think) Part One

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter

Songs for this chapter are:

Never Say Never~ The Fray

Hold On Till May~Pierce The Veil

You And I~ One Direction ( ;])

_______________________________________

Recap:

After hours of searching, my hand came in contact with the rough paper of an envelope. I pulled it out and smiled.

"Yes!" I whispered to myself.

"Hey!" an unfamiliar deep voice yelled. "Who's there? You're not supposed to be in here."

~Ginny~

My body froze. I tried to get my arms to move so I could hide the envelope, but it was no use. They stayed where they were.

"Who's there?" the voice repeated, but this time it was much closer. I slowly turned and made eye contact with Hermione. She seemed just as scared as I was. I heard footsteps approach and then stop right in front of me. My eyes turned to meet those of a man who looked about forty-five years old to me.

"Who're you?" he asked.

"G-Ginevra W-Weasley," I stuttered. "Who are you?"

"Elijah Green, Ministry Official. Would you like to tell me what exactly you're doing in Mr. Ollivander's old shop? If you wanted a new wand, surely you could have gone to his new shop."

"We-we-we-" I tried to talk but I was so scared I couldn't even form a coherent word.

"We're looking for clues on the whereabouts of the Hidden Stone," Hermione said for me. I shot her a look of gratitude, getting a small smile in return.

"You guys joined the search? Does the Ministry know?"

"No, why?"

"Because, any witch or wizard has to have permission from the Ministry before they go hunting for this stone. I'm going to have to confiscate this." He grabbed the envelope.

"No, wait. I need that."

"You'll have to get permission, which will take at least a month."

"Why does it take a month?" Ron asked.

"Because, Minister Shacklebolt has much more, er, pressing matters to deal with than giving teenagers permission to search for a stone that doesn't even exist," Green spat. And with that, he turned and Disapparated.

"What are we going to do now?"

"We could go back and get another list of clues," George said.

"No, you only get one per group. I tried to go get another one just in case we lost the first one," Parvati said.

"We could break into the ministry," Hermione suggested. I choked on my breath.

"What?"

"Back when Harry, Ron and I were, um, gone in what was supposed to be our seventh year, we broke into the ministry to get an artifact from Umbridge."

"Yeah, but 'Mione, it was only me, you and Harry then. Now there's eighteen of us," Ron told her.

"Okay, then it can be me, you, Neville, Luna, Seamus, and Ginny. That way it's still a small group, but we can cover more grounds."