Chapter 15

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter

____________________________________

~Harry~

My eyes shot open, and the first thing I felt was a pounding in my head. I looked around and realized that I was still in the hotel room, not on a Quidditch pitch. I was on the ground, my glasses and shoes still on. There was an empty bottle of firewhiskey on the table. There was light coming through the window, and the brightness of it made my head hurt even more. Suddenly, my stomach lurched, and I was on my feet, running to the bathroom. I violently threw up. After ten minutes, I was finished. As I walked to the door, I saw a muggle newspaper laying on the floor. It had the date on it.

December 27th 2000.

I could have sworn it was December 28th. That was the date on the band around Gwenog's wrist when she showed up at the burrow. I quickly ran to the lobby of the hotel and asked the date.

"December 27th, two days after Christmas, of course," the man at the desk said.

Oh no, I thought. It was all just a dream.

~Ginny~

I opened my eyes, knowing I had a dream, but I couldn't remember what it was about. I climbed out of bed, and made my way out of the room. Dean was coming out of the bathroom.

"Good morning, love," he said, kissing my cheek. "How did you sleep?"

"Good," I replied. I quickly brushed my teeth and hair, and walked down the stairs, where Dean was waiting.

He pulled me into his arms, jut as Harry walked in the door. Harry glared when he saw me in Dean's arms, and I could have sworn I heard him growl. I was confused; he had Romilda, why would he be mad at me sitting in Dean's lap?

"Ginny, let's go for a walk, love," Dean said in a strained voice, and I realized he was glaring, too. He, lifting me off of his lap, stood up and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the burrow. We walked off of the property before Dean stopped me and started snogging me fiercely. Suddenly, Dean was on the ground, and Harry was on top of him, punching him several times.

"Harry!" I screamed. "Harry stop!" I tried to pull him off of Dean, but he was too strong. Only when Dean was unconscious did Harry stop.

"Harry, what was that for?" I cried. "Why the hell did you beat him up?"

"I couldn't stand seeing him around you like that. I couldn't stand seeing him touching you. I couldn't stand seeing him kissing you. I COULDN'T STAND HIM BEING WITH YOU!" he bellowed, anger clear on his face.

"What? Why?" I asked, but he didn't answer. He took three giant steps toward me and pulled me into his arms, kissing me like Dean had been just minutes before."Because you're mine," he whispered into the kiss.

I suddenly remembered what I had dreamed about, but vaguely. I showed up at a hotel and knocked on a door, and Harry answered. I kissed him. Harry told me he loved me. I was accepted onto a Quidditch team. I rememered that I had a spell cast on me, and it made me remember stuff about Harry, but I didn't remember what.

But then I remembered what Harry had done to Dean. I pushed Harry off of me. I glared at him. He looked hurt. I didn't push Harry off of me because I didn't like him, but because he had almost killed Dean. He wasn't going to let him get to me that easy. I felt the sparks when I kissed Harry, and I knew I loved him, but that doesn't mean that he can beat up people who haven't done anything. A tear slipped from his eye, as he looked at me. He gave Dean one last look before storming off. I levitated Dean back to the burrow, and let Mum take care of him before running up to my room and sitting on my bed, crying. I looked over to my bedside table and saw the picture of me in Harry's lap that he had given me for Christmas. It was then that I realized something that had popped into my mind before, but I hadn't given much thought to.

I loved Harry Potter.

~Harry~

I walked into the burrow, and my heart sank. Ginny was sitting in Dean's lap, and giggling about something that he said. I glared at Dean, letting a growl escape my lips. Ginny's eyes widened, and I knew she had heard it. Dean was glaring back at me.

"Ginny, lets go for a walk, Love," he said, standing up and pulling her with him. They walked out of the house, and Mrs. Weasley offered me some lunch, but I refused, saying that I had something to think about, which was the truth.

"Are you sure, dear?" Molly asked.

"Positive," I said, walking out of the house. I hadn't meant to follow them, I didn't know which direction I went. I was walking off of the propertywhen I saw something in my peripheral vision. I turned my head, and there was Ginny, wrapped in Dean's embrace, and they were snogging each other deeply. I guess something inside of me snapped, because next thing I knew, I was tackling Dean, punching him as many times as I could.

"Harry!" I faintly heard Ginny yell. "Harry, stop!" But I couldn't. I was seeing red, and the image of them snogging was still burned into my mind. I only stopped when Dean was unconscious.

 "What the hell, Harry?" Ginny cried. "What the bloody hell was that for?"

"I couldn't stand seeing him around you like that. I couldn't stand seeing him touching you. I couldn't stand seeing him kissing you. I COULDN'T STAND HIM BEING WITH YOU!"  I bellowed.

"What? Why?" she asked, but I didn't answer. I took three giant steps toward toward her and pulled her into my arms, kissing her like Dean had been just minutes before."Because you're mine," I whispered into the kiss. 

She kissed me back for a few seconds before pushing me away. She glared at me, and my heart broke. We stared at each other before I turned on my heel and stormed off. I apparated back to my house in Godric's Hollow and slammed the door open. I walked down the hall and into my room, raising my fist. I punched the wall, over and over again, casuing several holes to appear. I needed to make her remember.

I was going to make her remember.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I had to write this chapter, becase this idea was really good, and I was afraind that if I eventually fell asleep(I'm insomnic) that I would forget it. So I wrote it as quickly as I could, And about the update schedule, forget about that, I decided I wanted to be able to update whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted.

If anything is unclear, Private message me and I'll explain.

Vote?

Comment?

Follow?

Share? 

Thanks Loves,

Jordan.