Chapter 29

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, you guys should know that by now, right?

I don't really have a song that fits this chapter, so you know what, I'm just going to use my all time favorite; Alone~ Sleeping With Sirens. The video kind of Reminds me of a scene from Deathly Hallows.

___________________________________________________________________________________

~Harry~ [3 weeks later.]

"I'll be working late tonight," I told Ginny as she put her Quidditch gear in her bag. "I won't be home for dinner."

"Neither will I. Gwenog said we're doing some team bonding. I won't be home until midnight or so," she said.

"No snogging other guys," I joked.

"No promises," she joked back.

I grabbed her wrist and turned her around to face me. "Really?" I asked, pulling her into my chest.

"Really," she challenged.

I started planting kisses down her neck. "Are you sure?"

"Very."

I pressed my lips to hers. "Jump," I whispered. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. I pushed her against the wall and my tongue into her mouth. "I don't think you are," I said, resting my forehead against hers.

"I'm going to be late for practice," she said, jumping down.

"I know." I kissed her one more time. I hurried out of the bedroom, grabbing a piece of toast on the way out. We walked out of our house in Godric's Hollow at the same time.

"Potter."

"Yeah?"

"I love you." She kissed me before walking away.

"I love you, too," I called to her before Apparating to the Ministry. All day, I sat at my desk, staring at the same report, thinking about Ginny. I'd lied to her about where I'd be. I wasn't working late at all. In fact, I was getting off early. The truth was, I was going out for dinner with Cho, as a thank you gift for helping me find Ginny, and Ginny bring me back to life.

I didn't get any work done all day, I was too busy being eaten alive by my own guilt.

When my shift was over, I Apparated to the restaurant that I was meeting Cho at. She was already standing out front in a short green dress. "Hi, Cho," I said, pulling her into a hug.

"Hey, Harry." I opened the door to the restaurant for her after I pulled away. "Shall we?"