Chapter 27

Disclaimer: Harry Potter, and anything asscociated with him, belong to J.K. Rowling 

Song: I Won't Give Up~ Jason Mraz

______________________________________________________________________

~Ginny~

I kept going over the same clues, unable to find out what they meant. My eyes got heavy, but I tried to keep them open. Next thing I knew, my head hit the parchment.

~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/

When my eyes shot open, and I saw the glow, I knew what was happening. 

"Harry," I said, smiling. He walked around from behind and smiled back at me. 

"Hey Gin."

"Where have you been these last few weeks?"

"Dumbledore made me stay. Sometimes the man drives me crazy." Harry chuckled.

"Oh. I thought you gave up on waiting for me," I whispered, slightly ashamed of myself. 

"Never."

"Is there something specific you wanted to talk about?"

"No," He said, and we talked for hours until Harry said something that answered my prayers. 

"That memorial that they used to bury the bodies from the war is holding a gathering or something in a few months, they've been talking about it for a while."

"The memorial..." I said.

"Excuse me?" 

"The memorial. Thats where the clues are. But why are these all so recent?"

"Back in my first year, after I defeated Quirrel, Dumbledore said that Flamel had some things to take care of before he died. The stone could be one of them.

Thanks, Harry. I need to go. I Love you." I didn't even give him a chance to say it back.

~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/

I woke up and ran downstairs, grabbing Ron and Hermione's hands and disapparating without so much as a word to the others. We appeared amidst the graves and I let go of their hands. 

"The clues, they're here," I said. "Harry told me. Look everywhere."  We got down our knees and searched, and it was Ron who found them this time.