Chapter 26

Disclaimerrrrrr: Guess what! I'm not J.K. Rowling, therefore, I own nothing but the plotline, and JAce and Skyler and Sebastian

SOngggg; A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. Do you guys even care about the songs?

______________________________________________________________________________

[2 weeks later]

~George~

As I laid next to Angelina, I thought about Fred, and how he took her to the Yule ball, how they were dating before he died. I couldn't help but feel guilty.

"Angelina?" I whispered. She rolled over to face me. "Do you still love Fred?"

"Yes. I do." My stomach dropped. "But, if we were bringing back Fred instead of Harry, I wouldn't go back to him. I love you George. Okay?"

"Okay," I said, but I still felt a little bit uneasy.

"Let's get some sleep, yeah? Maybe Ginny will finally have a lead tomorrow." 

I fell asleep shortly after that.

~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/

My eyes opened to see a bright glow casted around the room. The first thing I noticed was that nobody else was there.

"Oi, Georgie! Turn around, would you, Mate?" came a familiar voice. I snapped my head around to see the unmistakeable orange hair, and the face that looked exactly like mine.

"Fred," I whispered. 

He nodded.

"Freddie." I jumped up to give my twin a hug, but fell right to the floor.

"Sorry Georgie. Can't touch me."

"Could have told me, Mate." He just shrugged. "So, Ginny was telling the truth about Harry visting her. But, she also told me that you need a good reason. What's your important statement?"

"I know you were upset about dating Angelina. I wanted you to know that it's okay. I was glad to know that there was someone there to help her through my death. And I know that you were and are taking care of her, and will for the rest of her life. Thank you, Gred."

"I thought you were Gred, and I was Feorge?"

'Mum never knew the difference anyway. Well, I need to get back. I miss you, and I love you Georgie."