Chapter 25(Part Two)

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter

Songs are the same songs from the last chapter.

______________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

"Homenum Revelio," I heard Green say, and judging by the gasps, Seamus hadn't made it. I pulled out and extendable ear and slid it under the door.

"You," Green said. "One of The Weasley girl's accomplices."

"Weasley, like Ron Weasley?" Aldridge asked. "That guy isn't the smartest person, is he? Having his sister's friends break into the ministry."

"I could arrest you," Green said. "In fact, I will. 1 year in Azkaban for breaking and entering twice."

~Ginny~

One year? Footsteps approached the door and I stepped out of the way so that whoever was coming didn't run into me. The door opened and Aldridge stepped out with a tight grip on Seamus' left arm, Ratlifffollowing closely, his hand gripping Seamus' right arm. Green walked out and chuckled to himself.

"This search is going to be way too easy," he said but I didn't register it because I was too shcoked about Seamus' punishment. They walked away, the Auror's dragging Seamus behind them.

I ran in the direction that Ron and Hermione went, trying to find them as fast as I possibly could to tell them about Seamus' slight problem.

~Hermione~

As Ron and I walked around the lower levels of the Ministry, I took notice of how different looked since we broke in the last time.

"Hermione?" Ron asked, pulling me from my thoughts. "Do you still have-"

"'Ron! Hermione!" Ginny came running up to us, panting, cutting off Ron's sentence.

"What, Ginny?" Ron growled, obviously irritated. I elbowed him in the ribs.

"What's wrong, Ginny? Where's Seamus? Why don't you have your cloak on?"

"He was arrested. Where's the disillusionment charm you casted?"

"Nevermind that. Why was Seamus arrested?"

"For breaking and entering, twice. Once here, and once in Ollivanders. He's got one year."

"One year?" Ron exclaimed, obviously mad. "That's an outrage."

"Let's find Neville and Luna, and then we can go home send a Patronus Kingsley," I said.