Chapter 9

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter

_________________________________________

~Harry~

I kissed her.

I had to.

"I'm sorry,Ginevra, I had to know," I said after pulling back. I ran up the stairs and threw Ron's door open. Ron looked up, startled.

"Whats wrong, Mate?"he asked. I ignored him and laid on the bed. I sighed.

"Harry, what's this about?"

"Ginny."

"What about her?" Ron asked, confused.

"I need her. I need to get Dean away from her. She's mine," I said.

"She doesn't remember you though, so she doesn't know that she loves you."

"I still can't believe Dean took advantage of her memory loss. I thought he liked me," I stated, and when Ron gasped, I remembered that I only I knew about what Dean had said.

"What?" Ron asked.

"One night, two years ago, I was lying in bed at Hogwarts, thinking about Ginny, and I heard Dean talking to himself. He said the he was going to get Ginny out of the picture so he could have me for himself. I bet he's the one that helped Lucius Malfoy get out of Azkaban," I said, sitting up. "This whole thing is his fault."

"Harry, are you sure?"

"Positive."

"But then why would he go after Ginny when she was found, and not go to comfort you before?"

"I'm still trying to figure that out."

~Ron~

Harry was wrong. I knew who helped Lucius Malfoy. But if I tried to say anything against her, Harry would get all defensive.

It was Romilda.

The next morning, when I woke up, Hermione, McLaggen, and Hermione's parents were still at the burrow.

I walked into the kitchen at the same time McLaggen leaned down to kiss Hermione. I suddenly wanted to punch McLaggen, and I almost did, until I remembered that Hermione wasn't mine anymore. I was over her.

Right?

George walked in and sat down next to the two lovebirds like he was used to it.

"Ron,I don't need you to come

in today, the other employees are taking care of it. I'm not going in either," he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because Harry and I have something planned."

George's girlfriend, Angelina Johnson, appeared, and laid her head on his shoulder.

"Good morning Love," George said, kissing her on the cheek.

"Good morning," she replied as she turned so that he would kiss her on the lips instead.

It soon turned into a snogging session, George and Angelina, Hermione and McLaggen.

Harry, Ginny and Dean soon appeared, and Romilda ran in and jumped up on Harry's back, surprising him.

"Anybody up for a game of Quidditch after breakfast?" Harry asked. George winked.

"Yeah, we need to re-teach Ginny so that she can play for the Holyhead Harpies," George said.