Chapter 24

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter

So, you guys never said if you wanted me to tell you the songs that i listen to while writing, but I'm going to do it anyway. The songs that I was listening to were:

Afterlife~ Switchfoot

Roger Rabbit~ Sleeping With Sirens

Stomach Tied In Knots~ Sleeping with Sirens

Paradise~ Coldplay

I don't really know why I picked these songs, but they made it a lot easier to write this chapter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Ginny~

It was decided that I would get one of the bedrooms in the upstairs of Petunia Dursley's house, since there was an unspoken agreement that I was the "leader" of thie quest. Dudley agreed to sleep in his mum's room so that there was another extra bedroom. Hermione and Ron would be in Dudley's room, and Luna and Neville would have the guest room. I, of course, would be sleeping in Harry's old room.

Petunia and Dudley helped set up the campbeds in the living room where the rest of our group was sleeping.

"Do you lot want a cup of tea before you're off to bed?" I asked. Petunia had shown me where she kept all of the materials for tea. Looking around, I saw the group simoultaneously nod. I limped into the kitchen, and got the cups and kettle. As I waited for the tea to be ready, Petunia walked into the kitchen.

"Ginny? That's your name right?" she asked. I was surprised that she didn't know my name considering I had spent well over eight hours conversing with her earlier that day.

"Yes, that is my name," I replied.

"Well I just wanted you to know that you seem like the perfect girl for Harry."

"Why's that?"

"You seem so sweet, and you're funny, and I can tell you love him," she smiled sweetly.

"Yes, I do love him. A lot actually." I smiled.

"Good. Don't give up on this search."

"I won't," I promised, but not only to her, to Harry, too.

"Also, when you bring him back, could you tell him that I want to talk to him? I want to apologize for what I put him through during his childhood."

"I will, Mrs. Dursley," I said, but I didn't have the heart to tell her that it might not be him that I bring back. It could be Fred.

You and I{Sequel to The Return To Hogwarts}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें