Chapter 14

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter

______________________________________________________________________________________

~Harry~

As we left Neville's house, I couldn't help smiling to myself. Ginny had said she loved me. I had been waiting to hear that for two years. Suddenly, I felt something cold hit the back of my head. She had thrown a snowball at me.

"Hey," I said, turning around and scooping some snow into my hands. I shaped into a ball and shot it back at her. We kept throwing snowballs at each other, until I decided to end our little war. I ran and tackled her to the ground, turing our bodies so that she landed on me, preventing her from landing in the snow. We stared into each other's eyes until she leaned down and kissed me. I felt the sparks I always felt when I was around her. When she pulled back, I thought of something. She tried to get up, but I kept my arms wrapped firmly around her waist.

"Ginny, I had planned on staying at the hotel longer, so I booked it for a few nights. Would you stay with me?"

"Yes, of course," she said, and stood up. She offered me her hand and pulled me up. She was amazingly strong. We apparated back to the hotel, and she sent a patronus to her mum while I sent a letter to Romilda, saying that I was breaking up with her.

"Ginny, come here," I said when we had both finished. I was laying on the bed, legs stretched out, shirt off. She walked over to the bed and laid beside me. I sat up, grabbing the hem of her shirt and she jumped up, pushing my hand away.

"Harry, no,"she said. I chuckled.

"Don't worry, Ginevra, I just need to check something," I said

"Don't call me that," she said, slapping me on the shoulder. I raised my hands in defense before putting them back at the hem of her shirt. I lifted her shirt up, and smiled when I saw something. There had been a bruise covering it, but it was still there.

"What?" she asked.

"You still have it, I thought they would have removed it," I said.

"Removed what?"

"Here, take a look." She looked down and saw the green lightning bolt tattooed on her left hip.

"When did I get this?"

"A few days before my eighteenth birthday," I said. "I'm tired, lets go to sleep."

She fell asleep in my arms, face against my shirtless torso. I looked down at her and kissed her hair, finally happy.

I wkoe up to a tapping against the window. There was my owl, that I had yet to name, looking into the hotel room. I got up and let the owl in, disattaching the letter tied to it's leg.

Harry, The note read.

Get Ginny back here quickly, Gwenog is here, and wants to talk to her about being on the Harpies.

Hermione.

I rushed over to the bed and picked Ginny up, disapparating on the spot. When we appeared in front of the burrow, I shook her gently.

"Ginny," I whispered. "Wake up, Love."

"No," she said, burying her face in my chest, and I realized I didn't have a shirt.

"Bloody hell." I apparated back to the hotel, grabbed a shirt, and apparated back to the burrow, all while balancing Ginny on one arm. I set her down on the ground, put the shirt on, and started tickling her.

"Harry,-" she said, waking up and laughing. "Stop." I did.

"Come on, Ginny, there's somebody that wants to talk to you," I said, leading her into the burrow.

Gwenog Jones was sitting on the couch. Ginny and I sat across from her.

"Ginny, the Holyhead Harpies want to meet you," Gwenog said. "They have for two years now. Harry told me that you were still good on a broom, so I was wondering if you want to join training today."

"Sure," said Ginny hesitantly.

"Great. You guys are welcome to come watch, if you'd like. I know you, Harry, don't exactly want her out of your sight," Gwenog joked. Over the past two years, Gwenog had helped search for Ginny when she wasn't training, so we had grown close to her. She was like a sister to me, but that wasn't why she wanted Ginny on the team. She knew Ginny was good.

"Bloody hell, Gwenog, you make me sound like an over protective parent," I said.

"Well you act like it," she said.

"Do you two know each other?" Ginny asked. I had forgotten that Ginny had lost her memory.

"Yes, Ginny. Gwenog helped me search for you."

"Oh."

We apparated to the quidditch pitch where the Harpies played, and a bunch of people rushed up to Ginny, immediately striking up a conversation.

"Alright, everybody in the air!" Gwenog called after a quick team meeting. l looked to my left and saw Draco looking up into the air. I walked over to him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"My girlfriend is part of the Harpies."

"Oh." We striked up a convesation about quidditch, and soon training was finished.

Once everybody landed, Gwenog called them into a group.

"Ginny," she said. "You're on the team."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sure that Gwenig and Harry weren't close and that Astoria didn't play for the Harpies, but i wanted my own twist to this story.

Vote?

Comment?

Follow?

Share?

Thanks loves,

Jordan.