Chapter 4

"Are you bored?" He asked.

I shook my head and saw the women at the other table, muttering and giggling, looking at Rad.

I sipped my juice again because my throat felt dry. It's like I want to keep drinking. I suddenly remembered that Rad had taken my cell phone, which had been turned off since we left. Did anyone text me?

Rad didn't tell me anything. I don't know if it will be checked on me. He took it because he was jealous of Kurt, whom he didn't know was gay!

I almost broke the glass of juice because the woman at the other table was approaching. Approaching Rad now, I mean to us.

Rad, on the other hand, doesn't know anything because of the smell of my hair.

"Umm, hi, Rad!" Said the soft voice of a woman when they got close to us.

Rad looked up. He's shocked for a while to seem to have met the woman.

Damn, I need to calm myself!

"Hello," Rad greeted back.

"I'm Dianne. Do you still remember me?"

"As you can see, he's been with me for a while. It's impossible you haven't seen me since earlier." I felt Rad squeeze my thigh.

"Frix," he warned me and turned to Dianne. "Ah, it's nice to see you here, but I'm here with my girlfriend." He said sternly.

Dianne girl seemed so shocked. "Woah! As far as I know, Montemayor's don't do the girlfriend thing." She said, annoyed.

"I'm sorry, Dianne, but not anymore." Rad's answer seemed annoyed.

Dianne looks tipsy. She's pretty—without a doubt, I know she became Rad's ex-fling. I don't know, but I feel like I will explode in anger.

"Ah, is that so? What a pity," I was shocked when she fell on Rad's lap!

"Damn! Are you okay?" Rad asked her worriedly.

Shit! Did he ask me if I was okay? I was almost submerged on the table because of this woman! She meant it.

"Rad..." I called him.

"Get off now, Dianne." He said, but Dianne is a bitch.

"No, I won't." She said and pulled Rad for a kiss.

What the actual fuck?! I can't believe this. This girl is crazy! But is she that strong that Rad can't push her? It seems like the asshole was enjoying her presence. Well, I'm not.

"Fuck you!" I shouted at her. I got the crowd's attention, so they looked at us. My lips and hand trembled in anger!

I am fuming mad. I grabbed her hair, so she was shocked!

"Oh my! Let me go!" She screamed.

"What?!" I rubbed her face on the table with Rad's drinks.

"You're a bitch! You deserve that!" I could feel Rad holding my arm and pulling me.

"Baby, stop." He said to me. I reluctantly let go of the woman and faced Rad.

I slapped him hard. My palm was almost numb because of my slap! Well, he deserved it!

I saw how his face reddened.

I'm angry; he's a man! He could push that bitch!

"Damn, you! Let's break up!"

He stiffened, and I saw how his jaw clenched and his aura darkened.

But I ignored that and marched out of there! I'm so stupid! Why did I even yell at him to break up?! In the first place, we are not in a relationship! I was even more hurt. I'm assuming too much.