Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

Loving him is my greatest downfall.

I woke up in a condominium. I remember that Loisa and Cassy brought me home. I was drunk.

I breathe on the ground, but I feel like I have no life. My colorful life became dark.

Why does he have no appearance? It's been a month. Why didn't he even text me? Or even say that he is still alive and still breathing?

"Fuck! 'I missed him so much! "I was almost loud and got tangled in my hair. I forgot that I was in Cassy's condominium now.

"Tsk! Frix, what's going on with you? We let you spend time together, yet we didn't know your problem!" She snapped at me.

We're just the two of us here. We were in the dining area of her unit.

Do I have to tell her? I cannot take it anymore. "I love Rad so much." I looked up at her. I know I look ragged right now.

She looked shocked.

"What? Rad? As in Radleigh Montemayor?" She hissed and sat down in front of me.

I nodded. My head hurts from the effects of alcohol, and I haven't eaten yet.

"We kissed, we made out, and we had sex so many times." I sobbed and covered my face with my palms.

"Holy fuck!" She mumbled. "I can't believe this. That was why you're like that since we showed you their pictures in Tagaytay. "She figured it out.

"But how Frix?" Tire mess, she looked at me.

"We've been together. He was my first. I love him. I'm just so scared that I might expect that he loves me too." like rain, my tears poured in front of Cassy.

Even though she was in a mess, she tried to understand what I would say.

"We had a secret affair. W-We are fuck buddies."

Cassy held my hand. "Frix, Rad is a notorious playboy, and you know that." She directly said that to me.

"I know," I said in a low tone.

"Everyone in our School knows what he is. He had good fucking looks and was rich. Their family is powerful, Frix. He'd bang you and leave you worn out. They say Rad used women. Rad fucked them once and never again."

But Rad took me so many times, or he didn't have anything else to use, so he chose me.

"But Frix, don't you notice? Doesn't Rad have another woman? I mean, no rumors are spreading about him. No more women linked to him until he posted those pictures, and there were no captions. He's just a cousin or something?"

"But, why he's not here?"

She shrugged her shoulder. "Only you can answer that." her eyes also narrowed. "Did you hide your relationship?" She asked.

I nodded. "It's just me. I'm the only one trying to hide it." I saw Cassy put away my drinks and put them away. So, she didn't want me to drink anymore.

"Because I'm afraid, Cas, I might just know I'm the only one who loves."

"Why? Did you ask him?"

I shook. "No." And bow.

"You know Frix... You won't get anything if you don't take it away. Ask him! Tell him what you feel! If he says he doesn't love you, that's how it will be! And get drunk for a reason!" She smiled. Somehow, a friend also had an advantage. I had some hope in what she said.

"I'm sorry for being so stupid last time. I'm just--" I was interrupted by my cell phone.

"Wait," I say.

I took my phone out, and there I saw Rad's calling. My eyes widened. After one month, he called.

I canceled it.

"It's Rad?" Cass was smiling like a dog.

"So, get ready your pussy for Rad's comeback." She teased me. My cheeks got hot.

Damn her!

"Fuck buddies, huh?"

"Stop it!" I sighed.

I receive a message from him.

From Rad: What, Frix? Baby, please let me explain. I'm here in your condominium.

Oh my god! My jaw dropped literally!

Another message from him.

From Rad: I missed you, baby.

"What will I going to do?" I said out of frustration.

"Makeup sex, Frix," Cassy said to me. I stared at her, and she burst out laughing.

What will I do?

I did not go home to my condominium on the weekend because I knew Rad was still there. He knows the passcode of my unit, so he can enter it anytime if he wants. I remember he entered my condominium in the middle of the night; I was asleep then. I thought it was just a dream, but he was kissing me when I looked up. I couldn't breathe normally because I was drowned in his kiss. I was out of clothes!

I'll change the passcode later. All I want for now is a break from him. I don't want to see him first. I also turned off my cell phone from Saturday until now.

***

I went home early to get dressed in uniform. It was also good because Cassy allowed me to stay with them. I still want to see something other than Rad.

Even Loisa already knew Cassy told her. I heard many curses and sermons from her!

"It's inevitable you won't see Rad later, Frix."

Loisa laughed at what she said. We just got out of Cassy's car and picked up Loisa.

I glared at her. "I don't know about him, and he already has a girlfriend," I said, placing my shoulder bag.

"Knowing Rad, he didn't have a girlfriend. You're the only exception; well, let us see." She smiled wickedly.

There were already many people at the university when we went down. The Starbucks in front of HMU was also full. Students are spending time together. Some are still outside and still need to enter.

"Holy shit!" Here is Cassy.

"Fuck." Loisa.

We're in the Starbucks. I looked up, wondering why they were swearing.

I was surprised when someone grabbed me! I was shocked when I fell on a rocky chest!