Chapter 14.

Chapter 14

My eyes widened as he squeezed my ass.

"You miss me but you're here, huh?" I could imagine him smirking. His two hands were hugging me from the back.

I clung to his arms.

"Let's go, please," I begged because I missed him so much. I want to feel him right now.

"No. I want to dance with you."

I could feel the big bulge of his manhood in my ass.

Hell. I'm being tortured big time!

My heart beating so fast right now.

"You're enjoying here huh? So, you didn't answer my call?" he whispered in my ear.

I bit my lower lip. "I'm sorry my cellphone is silent."

Can I just go home with him? I need him so badly.

"Uh-uh." he bit my ear.

Our bodies sway while dancing! I feel like I am drunk because of this sensation! I could feel his heat behind my back!

"Dance, baby."

"Rad Let's go home," I begged. I can't recognize my own voice!

Rad grabbed me violently and held me close to his body so that I would not bump into someone. He kissed my temple.

"Where's your table?" He asked.

"There." I pointed to the seat of our table earlier.

I even heard someone calling Rad and greeting than he just nodded to them.

And my two friends dropped their jaws when they saw me with Radleigh.

"Good evening. I just want to take Frixxie with me, we're leaving." his voice was full of authority.

"O-Oh, okay. No p-problem. Bye!" Loisa said.

Rad led me to his car outside. When I looked back at him, he was folding his arms and watching me.

He groaned and approached me.

"Your dress is too short." He huskily said. Ugh, there he is again!

He opened the door to the front seat. He also turned around quickly to get in as well.

When he entered, I immediately grabbed him for a kiss!

"Fuck!" He nodded and pulled me to sit on his lap.

He kissed me.

"Rad, please..."

"Not here baby." He said and immediately started his car.

I grind myself on his bulge and he complained. His left hand is on my waist while his right is driving. I lifted his t-shirt to caress his rocky abs. I heard him swear!

And because of that, he stopped his car in a dark and crowded place.

He kissed me roughly as he stopped his car! Of course, I kissed him back. He violently took off his t-shirt and threw it somewhere!

I quickly unbuckled his belt, with my trembling hand.

He chuckled. I could barely breathe at his kiss. Until I heard a tear from my back.

"God!"

He tore my dress from the zipper on the back! I only have underwear left! He changed our position.

He is now on top of me, and he turned something around our side to make the chair lie down.

"No more dresses, baby," he said, and he sucked my nipples alternately. I gaped and pulled his hair.

He leaves my breast and his lips traveled down on my stomach. I heard something torn again! He ripped off my panty!

He spread my thighs, and he stood in the middle.

"Rad~" I called his name again. His tongue doing mercy on me down there!!"Oh my God." I mumbled breathlessly when he bit my precious pearl.

I was remarkably close to the headrest of the chair.

He stopped and hurried to take off his pants. He could only look at me.

I was almost consumed by the fire I could see in his eyes but despite that, I could see the adoration and love.

"Ahhh." I moaned.

He licked his lips once more and touched my waist and positioned him on me.

My eyes widened as he carelessly entered me. It was a bit painful but was immediately replaced by a strange tickle.

"Fuck." I moaned and moaned as he thrust. Our lips parted. I could feel his gaze on me as I closed my eyes.

"Rad f-faster please." I cried with pleasure. "I-I'm coming," I added and shivered.

He groaned and cursed.

He kissed me again and he bit my lower lip. At the same time, my world was shaking.

We are both panting!

"Damn, I love you so much." He said and kissed me once more.

And he started rocking again. He wants me again!

Gosh, isn't he tired?

I woke up because of the noise of a phone. I'm here in Rad's unit.

I'd like to go back to sleep but I can't. Rad's phone keeps on ringing!

I sat down lazily, and I realized that I was wearing a T-shirt and boxer shorts.

"Rad? Someone's calling! "

But he did not answer. I look stupid calling someone who doesn't answer.

I heard the noise from the shower. He's showering maybe so he can't hear the ring of his cell phone. I took a deep breath before taking Rad's cell phone to the side of the lampshade.

Pia is the name of the caller.

Who is Pia?

I don't mind answering it even though my heart was pounding with nervousness, I was still able to answer the call.

"Hello? Who's this?"

My hand is shaking and sweating. I don't know why!

"Oh! 'Who is this? Where is Radleigh?" A sweet voice came from the other line.

I sighed.

"He's in the bathroom. Why? Anything important?" I asked.

"Okay! May I ask who this is? If you don't mind? "

I raised an eyebrow at the kind of question she asked. Well, that's a good question anyway.

"I'm his girlfriend and because he's in the shower I answered."

Good thing Rad hasn't come out of the shower yet.

Who will call him this early in the morning? Is that urgent? I want to choke people because I'm so annoyed!

"Really? Girlfriend? I thought he didn't have a girlfriend. That's also what he said."

What! Did Rad tell her that? And why is she talking to me like this? Bitch!

Tears welled up in my eyes.

I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Damn, I know Rad. He only showed you his playful side, so he said that. Don't be a fool girl," I chuckled. "Maybe it was Rad's foolishness. So, please? Stop calling him, will you? Bye."

I turned off the call.

"How dare you, Rad," I mumbled angrily. You didn't change. You're still the old fuckboy Rad!