Chapter 18

I raised my brow upwards.

"Isn't it possible that Kylie and Cassy will get along again?" I said mockingly. I remember their catfight before.

She laughed.

"It will be happy!" I kicked her. "Well, Frix! I'm just kidding again."

"Come on, Loisa! Are we invited?"

She nodded.

"Yes, I have an invitation card here. One of them is yours. Clinton gave it to me!"

There is an invitation card.

I know. I may see Rad there. I can't avoid him for the rest of my life.

In the evening, we got ready. I wore a short black tube mini dress, but it's okay. I can manage.

I curled my long hair and let it loose.

"Where's Clinton's birthday party?" Loisa asked Cassy as they faced the dresser. I was in bed wearing my stilettos.

"Clinton rented the whole Twilite bar. That's where we're going."

When we finished, we immediately headed to the Twilite bar.

Outside, someone is watching to see if you have an invitation card. Without it, you cannot enter.

And to my surprise, I saw Kurt going out in his car. Damn!

"Kurt!" I called him, and he smiled at me.

"Hello, Kurt!" Loisa and Cassy greet him.

"Hi! Pretty ladies."

"Are you invited too?" I asked.

"A 'yes, let's go in?"

He's wearing long white sleeves and ragged pants. It's not obvious that he's gay, especially in his moves.

He leaned over me and put his arm around me. Batch acquaintances greeted us.

"Shit! It's raining, men." Kurt whispered in my ear, which almost made me laugh.

There are also occupied tables of groups on the side.

We occupied ample space here on the side. Among us were long tables and various drinks. There are also side dishes if you want to eat.

"Happy birthday dude," Kurt told Clinton as he handed Clinton the wine he was holding, his gift.

Clinton glanced at me first and smiled.

"Thank you."

What was demonic in Rad's face was the resemblance to Clinton's face. They also have many similarities.

I shook my head because of what I was thinking.

"Happy Birthday." I greeted him.

"Good, you got there."

We sat at the very end and because the sofa angle was U-shaped, the space was in front of me on the other end of the sofa.

Oh damn! I knew it. Radleigh is on the other end of the sofa!

Kurt is next to me. Cassy and Loisa are next to each other.

I immediately gulped down the shot glass of vodka—to relieve nervousness.

My heart violently hammered coz' I knew he was looking at me.

I looked at the dance floor.

"You want to dance?" Kurt whispered.