Chapter8

Chapter 8

As soon as I opened the door, I immediately saw Papa.

"Dad."

"Frixxie..." I smiled when I saw his face. I could see my eyes on him. He hugged me tightly as I approached. I immediately saw the one sitting on the sofa.

She smirked and removed her gaze from me.

I shook my head.

"I miss you," Dad said to me.

"Me too, Dad."

"I'm leaving later, too." He replied to my surprise.

Immediately?

"Huh? For what did you come here?" I asked as I took the juice and bacon. I put it on the table.

I saw how Veron heaved a deep sigh. I also noticed that her face was stressed. Veron is beautiful. Her hair is black, and her eyes are green, which she inherited from Mama Elaine, her mother. She is tall, with a body like a model. She also has freckles on the cheek, but all over, she's beautiful.

She was stubborn and reprehensible. It's a good thing Papa taught her how to speak Tagalog. Because otherwise, my eyes and nose would bleed to death!

"Veron is going to stay here."

"What? I mean, why?"

"She's pregnant." Papa declared and looked at Veron with so much disappointment plastered.

I covered my mouth. Damn! She's only eighteen!

Veron bowed as if in tears. I feel a mix of emotions!

"I'm sorry, Dad," said Veron and sobbed. Damn, my heart softened for her.

"You're such a disgrace! '" Papa shouted. Fuck! I was bewildered by his booming voice.

"Because of you, your mom is so stressed! She doesn't want to see you. We expect much from you, Veron! We expect too much, and now this ?!"

God! Aren't they done there in the US for being angry with Veron? Knowing Papa, he's earnest.

"Here you are! Veron, you're not going with the man you're spending time together with! I educated you at an expensive University, and this is how you rewarded us? "

Dad threw me here first, and now my sister.

"Pa! That's enough! It's Done! It's here. We can do nothing! All we must do is accept it!"

Dad was silent as I answered him.

**

"Where's my room?" Veron asked. Dad had boarded a plane back to the US earlier because of a problem with our casino. Dad owned three casinos and some hotels in the US.

I could see the sadness in her eyes.

"To the right, in the very end," I said. "Have you eaten yet? What do you want?" I don't even know how to cook, so I'll order food for her.

"Do you have a beefsteak and a cashew here?" she said. I could see the doubt on her face when she said that. My jaw dropped. There is little cashew here in Manila!

She is conceiving.

She sobbed. "Uh, Forget it."

"Fuck! All right. I'll find it out. Can you please stay here? And don't come out?" I ordered.

Her face lit up. "Thanks! Okay, I'll wait here."

I feel like I'm becoming a babysitter! But I also felt relieved because we got along.

I wore a white spaghetti top and denim short and was already outside. I'm waiting for a taxi that I can take when a car honks next to me. I jumped in, nervous because of that!

My eyes widened when I saw that Rad's car had honked at me. So, it means he didn't leave?

I was about to approach when someone called on my cellphone.

"Rad?" I asked as I walked closer to his car.

He groaned on another line. "Damn! Stop exposing some skin, Frix! Get in my car now!" And he dropped the call.

I smirked. He's so possessive!

When I got into his car, he looked at me sharply.

"What?" I asked.

"What? What are you wearing?!" He spoke.

I looked innocently at what I was wearing. "Cloth?"

He scoffed. "That's too short!" He said to me. "Change Frix." He demanded.

"What?! I can't! I'm in a hurry. Why are you here?"

"I'm watching you." His simple answer.

"Really? I'm not a kid anymore. Let's go. I still need to buy more cashews."

His eyes narrowed as he looked at me.

"Cashew?"

"Yup. cashew."

"Are you pregnant?!"

I want to rejoice in his reaction. "I'm not the one conceiving, but my sister. My sister is pregnant, Rad. She's craving for cashew." I swallowed my senses. It's only now that I realize I have difficulty finding my sister's cravings. How about if she's in labor? It's a headache!

Rad nodded as he got it now. "Okay. I know someplace with cashews."

After we bought cashews, we took out a steak at the Resto we went to.

Rad and I are currently back in my condominium.

"You're going to school tomorrow?" he suddenly asked.

I creased my forehead. "Yes, why?"

"I'll fetch you."

"Okay, but aren't you worried? A lot of people will know and see us. "

"First of all, I didn't hide about us, Frix. You're the only one who wants to hide it, right?"

I realized that the Montemayor's I saw and met were purely handsome and beautiful. I wonder where their ancestors might come from. Where do their great features come from?

"I'm sorry." That's all I could say when I realized he was right.

When we were in the condominium, I found my sister watching television.

"Why are you late?!" Veron asked when she noticed our arrival.

"Veron, it's hard to find cashews. There you go." I placed the bag of food in front of her. "Veron, Radleigh, my boyfriend. Rad, Veron, my sister. I'll just put the rest in the kitchen." I said and left Rad there. I took a plate, put the food on the table, and put the rest in the fridge.

I was about to take a spoon when I was almost surprised by something wrapped around my waist.

"Hey!" I rebuked him when he kissed my neck.

"Hmmm."

"What are you doing? Veron might see us!"

"She's upstairs."

"And so? Let's eat." I tried to push his arm, which was wrapped around me, but I couldn't.

He turned me in front of him. I didn't realize that the spoons had fallen!

"But I'll eat something else." He kissed me on my lips. I immediately wrapped my hand around his neck.

"R-Rad." I moaned as he pulled up my dress and took off the hook of my bra.

"Rad, stop! Oh fuck!" but it was too late when he sucked my chest!