Chapter5

Chapter 5

I wouldn't have woken up if I hadn't smelled the smell of food. Rad isn't here.

We had sex several times last night. I can't count, and I can't imagine those positions we made!

I shouldn't worry because I'm taking pills. Maybe if I don't use contraceptives, I might get pregnant. We're still too young now, but why not if at the right time?

I only wore his oversized shirt and panty; I didn't have a bra. I just left my long hair without a comb. I brushed my teeth before going down.

I saw him in the kitchen when he had finished cooking.

"Good morning," I greeted and hugged him from his back.

He quickly and effortlessly turned me forward and made me sit at the table.

I giggled when he kissed my neck and sniffed it. His breath barely slammed into my neck.

"Good morning, baby." He said huskily while steadily kissing my neck. I hope we are like this every day. I don't want to go back to Manila.

"I'm sorry, you always cook; I don't know."

"You don't have to cook. I'll take care of that. Besides, last night, I was already full of you."

I remembered him eating my p*ssy! He bit and licked it for an hour! He's crazy! He is!

My cheeks almost turned red at what he said, and I hit him.

"You're an animal! Ga--" I immediately covered my mouth so I could not continue saying anything. I remembered what Rad told me last night.

One curse, one rough sex.

"You curse again. You should have brought that. You'll pay for it later. Eat first."

He made me sit down properly and put rice and a dish on my plate. He even seasoned me with milk. I'm used to Rad being too thoughtful with me.

I think that I'm not the only one Rad has taken here.

We finished eating, and he washed the plates.

"Rad.." I gently called him. His two hands wrapped around my body. We were leaning on the sofa, and my head was on his chest as we watched a movie on the flat-screen TV.

"Hmmm?" He replied.

"How many women have you brought here?" Unexpectedly, I asked. I really can't stand it. I am insecure!

"Are you thinking that?" I can't believe he said that.

"Just answer me!" I frowned and crossed my arms.

"I'm not bringing a woman here, Frixxie, and stop asking me that." He said with finality.

"Okay."

He immediately kissed my hair and tightened his hug.

A few minutes later, someone called him. So, he immediately picked it up and answered. I immediately remembered my cellphone. How is it? Rad hasn't thrown that away yet?

I need to see that because Papa has a call or text there.

He is on the veranda; its glass is the wall, so I can see him from here. His forehead creased while he was talking on his phone as if he were disgusted.

To whom is he talking? I was suddenly nervous. I don't know why.

I just focused on watching, and after a while, he sat beside me. He hugged me tightly and kissed me hard on my lips.