Chapter 9

Chapter 9

We are now in his car.

"What was that?" He said and took the medicine kit out of his bag.

I smiled as he rubbed cotton on my wound.

"I'm just trying to stop them. Kylie was so furious. I can't manage her... She's so furious." I chuckled. "Hmmm, if that happened to me, maybe I'll do the same." I glanced at him.

He just stared at me and shook his head. He put some cream first and a band-aid on my wounds.

"You should avoid some catfights, Frix. I do not like you that way." He pulled me closer and gave me a torrid kiss.

Rad drove me to my unit. I found my sister, Ven, asleep again. I also noticed that she is getting fat. I went into the bedroom and took a half bath. After I took a half bath, I heard my cellphone ring.

From Rad: What are you doing?

To Read: I'm going to sleep.

From Rad: Okay, sleep then. I'm going to drink tonight with my cousins. May I?

To Read: Okay, please don't drink too much. And please, no girls.

I warned him.

From Rad: Yes. Thank you, baby. You are the only one I love.

I could no longer reply to his text because I was already drowsy. I was sleeping peacefully when I heard someone talking outside.

I got up and carefully opened the door. I looked for where the noise came from but suddenly it was gone. But as I was about to pass the door of Veron's room, I wondered why it was open!

I didn't bother to look inside because I knew it was rude to intrude on someone's room.

I went downstairs and headed to the kitchen. I'm being nervous.

I don't know why I'm feeling like this!

I shook my head to erase my thoughts.

I went through the living room to go back when I saw the side of the door.

"Huh?" My forehead creased. I saw a pair of shoes that were remarkably familiar to me!

My eyes widened when I saw it. Rad's pair of shoes. Fuck! I thought he was going to a bar with his cousins.

I shuddered and blinked emphatically. I prayed that what I was thinking was wrong! I am currently back in my room. I was about to pass Veron's slightly open bedroom door.

I was sweating coldly, and my heart thumped so fast cause of my heavy breathing.

No! He can't do this to me. My boyfriend and my sister? No!

I shivered when I heard them.

"Ohhh! Rad! Please." I heard Veron moan.

He called Rad's name!

I feel like I've lost my strength. Why did they do this?

I'm too weak to move. I sat outside the door and leaned my mouth shut so as not to make an accented sob!

"Damn! You're so sweet." I heard Rad say.

"Ohhh!" Veron's moan echoed in the room.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I took a deep breath and stood up. I pushed the door open with all my might. And there, I saw my sister and my boyfriend, both important to me. Both I treat like a family...

Almost naked.

The naughty Veron lay on the edge of the bed while Rad's kneeling between her thighs.

I got up with all my strength from lying down and almost caught my breath because of my dream! Fucking Dream!