Chapter13

Chapter 13

I went outside the gym and sat on a bench under a big tree. I took out my cell phone and called Rad.

My heart hammered so fast because of excitement.

"Hello, Rad?" I called.

"Hello, Baby."

"When are you going home?" I ask. "I miss you so much," I added.

"I'm sorry I've been so very busy. I miss you too. I'll finish this as soon as possible. I miss you so much." He replied. I could feel the tiredness in his voice.

"Are you tired?"

"Yeah. The schedule is hectic. Damon told me about your asshole ex."

I frowned.

"Let it go, Rad! Don't think about I." I chuckled.

"I know. Just don't come near him, please." He had just woken up.

"Where are you, by the way?" He asked.

"School, watching Championship."

"Alright, have you eaten?" he asked.

"Nothing yet, maybe after this."

I heard him groan. "What are you wearing?" I raised an eyebrow at his question.

"Short skirt, and sleeveless. Why?"

"What the fuck." I heard him crisp swearing on the other line.

I covered my mouth and giggled.

"Aren't you thinking? --"

I cut him off.

"Okay! I'm just kidding!" I chuckled.

"I'm wearing a shirt and jeans," I added.

"Just make sure. I'll ask Sebe or Damon, by the way. I know you, Frixxie... you're a hard-headed brat."

"Woah," I crossed my arms. "Excuse me. I know I am hard-headed but I'm not a brat."

"If you think you can escape because I'm not there. You're wrong! I have eyes there, Frixxie."

"What? I am here to let you know that we're clubbing tonight." I said in a sorrowful voice to annoy him.

"Don't try me, De Leon."

"Oh, why? I'm bored here. I need to unwind! The exam was stressful."

I heard him swearing on the other line, so I smiled.

"I hope I just brought you here. Wait for me to get home there, Frixxie. You'll really know what you're looking for. Stop pissing me off." He growled.

After my call to Rad, I decided to go back inside.

"Damon is a fucking playboy! So, it's no wonder. But Zandria is also poor. I saw yesterday how she cried. Oh! I'm really sorry for her."

I heard Cassy say. We are now in her unit. Veron is eating and sleeping at two in the afternoon because I can't do anything in my unit!

"They're all really cousins." I looked at Loisa badly at what she said.

Lying the three of us on the floor in front of us was the large flatscreen. We watch random movies.

The two continued their huddle. I picked up the cell phone and looked to see if Rad had a call or text. But no.

"Frix, we have a tour. We're going to Hong Kong. What are a few tours that you aren't with? You can't graduate from that." Cassy turned to me. I was on the side near the sofa and Loisa was in the middle.

"I'm coming... I'll let Rad know."

"Gosh, you're adorable. I hope you two last forever."

"I don't love anyone else. It's just him." I pouted. "I hope he's the same."

"Well, I know every relationship will get through some struggles. We just have to really trust and be content with each other." I sighed.

"Gosh! Loosen up, Frix! Rad isn't here yet! Let's club later!" She giggled with excitement.

"What the heck Frix? Rad's gone for a month! You didn't unwind either!!" Loisa's insistence.

I sat down and folded my arms.

Alcobar is just around the corner from Twilite Bar.

Bars were the students hanging of HMU, Mt. Carmel, and St. Dominic. Various artists are also often there.

"Okay. But no one gets drunk!"

Cassy applauded.

"Oh yeah!"

In the evening, I took a bath. I rummaged in my walk-in closet.

I picked up a thin pink mini floral dress with a zipper on the back.

I took a shower and just ate a cup of noodles. Because I didn't like what Veron cooked squid with anchovies? Seriously? Is that possible? Is it peculiar to conceive?

As soon as I got out of the taxi in front of Alcobar, Loisa met me immediately.

"Oh! 'You're so stunning! Your curves are envious! "

I laughed. "Where's Cassy?" I asked.

"She's not here yet. Let's go inside first! Let's get a table."

It's already eight in the evening but there are already many people heading out. I mean, drunk.

The smell of alcohol and cigarettes enveloped my nose. We chose the most and not too large a space.

"Tequilla with lemon, please," said Loisa to the waiter.

Cassy is already here.

I picked up my phone to see if there was a call from Radleigh but...

"Damn." I nodded and rubbed my forehead. Nothing!

"What is it, Frix?" Cas asked, hearing my murmur.

I shook my head and immediately stared at what Loisa had just put in the tequila shot glass.

The chisel immediately engulfed my throat, and I immediately took a lemon. I bite and suck to relieve bitterness and heat in the throat.

"Nothing," I answered.

I rolled my eyes around. Some friends greeted us, and some boys talked to us. But I showed that I was not interested.

I also think the group to our left was cool. Some of the others were familiar and I even saw Sir Sebe there.

My mind wandered when Cassy and Loisa suddenly stood up. I also drank a few shots of tequila and vodka. Hell, I'm a bit tipsy.

"Come on, Frix! Let's dance." they pulled me so I could do nothing but let them laugh. Good thing I didn't fall.

Crowd, scream and laugh we did on the dancefloor. Others went even wild when the DJ dropped the beat!

The music sounds sexy.

I swayed my body sexily and caressed my hair with my hand. I don't know where Loisa is anymore because I'm getting tipsy! But I stiffened when someone held my waist. I even pulled violently so that my back collided with his chest.

"You make me damn horny." Shit! His voice.

"R-Rad," I called him. I was about to face him because I wanted to hug him, but he wouldn't let me. He fixed my waist with both hands.

"I missed you," I whispered—just enough for him to hear. I continued to dance as well as he was behind me.