Chapter 26

If only I could forgive him of his fault but not anymore. I must act I'm not in love with him anymore. I must fake my feelings for my fucking sake. Because I know in the end, I'm still the loser.

"What do you think? Will we be together under the same roof if I don't love him? Will he let me kiss him if I don't feel anything? Will he--"

I was cut off by his cursed.

"Fuck! Dammit!" he brushed his hair. He looked at me with mix emotions. His eyes really red.

His courage to hold back his tears. Contrary to me that whatever I stop is still falling!

"So, you love him?" He asked plainly.

I smiled wryly.

"Feeling's do change Radleigh. I was too young before. Maybe, I was blinded of my lust with you."

I can see the pain go through his face now. He looked up and simply closed his eyes and pinched his nose just to avoid his tears to fall.

He nodded and licked his lips.

"One question, one answer, Frix." He said sternly.

"Do you still love me?" My heart pounded at his question. That seems like a trap.

I need to lie. I want him to suffer.

"No." I answer with confidence. I pulled all the strength even now just to say that.

His tears fell.

I gasped when I saw it and he easily turned around and looked up.

He muttered some familiar cursed.

I was devastated at this time.

I sobbed silently and bowed I want to end up this right now.

Anything else we can do is no longer possible.

"Nothing. I don't feel anything about you anymore. So, please. Just let me." I begged.

"I'll let you to think Frix. I'll let you to think--"

I got up from the sink.

"I don't love you anymore! Is that hard to understand? Why are you still forcing yourself? I don't need to decide! I don't need to think! Because I know Daimos is the one I love!" I shouted at him on my highest pitch!

Please Rad, come on! I don't want to ruin your Family!

"Because I love you!"

Like thunder he shouted back at me. He was now uneasy standing on my front. His jaw clenching. His hand balled, like he really like to punch something.

I want this to end.

"And what about Pia huh? What about--"

"The fuck I care!"

I wiped my tears and fixed my hair. I pulled down the hem of my dress which was slightly pulled up.

"Just love Pia. Have mercy on her." Because I feel sorry for myself.

"I don't care about her." He said emphatically.

"Really? ' I saw how you worried and care with her Rad. I saw how you looked at her when she was bleeding! I never saw you do that to me! " Fuck! My new tears slid down again.

He remained silent, like he wants to hear my thoughts and agony. He's giving my time.

But I could see every hardship and pain in his eyes. He was leaning against the door of a cubicle, facing me on the sink. He just folded his arms.

I sobbed again. "At that time! You don't even remember me! You didn't even glance at me! How do you think I will feel? Huh?" I looked at him with the same intensity.

"That I asked myself if you really loved me before? Why is that huh? That time did you see me in pain? Did you see me suffer? Huh? Did you? No!" I shouted at him.

But as fast as lightning he pulled me and hugged me!

"You don't know much--"

He was hesitant to say anything because of the woman who entered. Fuck!

I almost pushed Rad into hugging me.

But he just doesn't seem to matter to him. He remained hugging me.

The woman blushed at the sight and could barely get out of the stand.

I pushed Rad with all my might and ran away.

Embarrassing! Without hesitation I ran back to Cassy. I don't mind if I don't wear sandals.

I heard him shout at me from behind.

But I didn't stop. Until I got to the pool side, and most were surprised by how I looked.

"My God! Frix what happened?" Cassy asked worriedly.

They looked behind me. I sobbed when someone grabbed my arms from the back. But I clung to Cassy's hand so that Rad wouldn't pull me away.

"Please Frixxie, let's talk somewhere." he said almost beg.

I shook my head immediately.

"Stop this Rad." I cried.

The guests looked up and heard us. Mostly.

"Fuck, please." he force me, and I winced with pain.

Sebe held him. "Dude. Let her think. You're drunk." Here is Rad.

"I'm not!" Radleigh shouted at him.

Clinton held his other arm and dragged him out.

"Bro, come on. Chill!"

"I want to talk to her!" He begged and turned to me. "Baby, please."

I close my eyes emphatically.

"Please Cas. Take me home." I pleaded.

Cassy nodded and pulled me away from Rad who was pulling on my arm.

"Fuck it! Frix!" He shouted as I quickly went out with Cassy.

I heard him call to me and a little shout there before I heard the bottles break.

Fuck! I know he's the one breaking the bottles there!

I almost floated on the way home. Cassy didn't even attempt to ask.

I just apologize for what Rad have done to her birthday.

She seems to understand. could hardly sleep.

I want to go back to the Island. I don't want to be here.

I am not lucky to my family, and I am not lucky when it comes to love.

I stared out at the of Manila on the veranda of my unit.

Holding the goblet of wine, I played it around in my palm. Now I was just stunned there as if it was a big mystery to me.