Chapter 25

The night was getting darker, and the breeze was getting colder. Why didn't I bring a jacket?

I almost have a stiff neck because I only look to the right. Rad's table is on the left.

We drink and talk. But I could still hear the laughter and arguing at their table.

It felt strange to me when Rad's deep voices were heard.

"Someone's hiding." Said a voice.

"I know. " Rad replied. I knew very well his voice. Why do we need to hear more? "I can get her back. " He added in a deep voice.

The men shouted.

"Make up sex bro.." Another voice said.

Gosh. Frixxie, don't be like that! You're just torturing yourself.

I heaved a deep sigh and sat properly. I crossed my legs. I don't know if Rad will see me anymore.

He already saw me so it's useless to hide.

Chin up! Frix!

"Act normal." Cassy whispered.

Dammit! What are they saying? That man has a child!

I blinked.

"What do you think of me? Abnormal? " I sneered and drunk my glass of shot.

"Just tell us a story." Loisa said.

The two looks at me as if ready to listen to what I had to say.

Others go to the center and dance. Someone also greets Cassy and leaves immediately.

I raised two eyebrows and bent my hand on the table and placed my chin there.

"What story?" I asked and pinched a slice of chicken and ate.

"About you and Daimos." Cassy looked at me with wide eyes.

I rolled my eyes.

"What about us?"

"Yeah, exactly! Ask that to yourself!" Here is Cassy.

"Do you really like him?" Loisa mumbled and shrugged.

"He's handsome and rich! Exceedingly kind! I know him before! And I'm curious about you two. You didn't tell too much about you Frixxie."

I gulped down my drink. I feel a bit tipsy.

"I like Daimos."

They both gasped in unison.

"Really."

"What about Radleigh?" Loisa suddenly asked.

I glanced at the men's table. Women surround them. The others are Cassy's cousins.

I want to struggle! Fuck!

"I want to move on." I admitted. "I don't want to meddle with his life. As much as I can, I will. "

Cassy was shocked and even slapped the table.

"You still love him!" She declared.

I just shook my head and ignored her because the other table was screaming.

"Come on! Rad! Dance her!" said the man I did not know. Because the woman invites Rad to dance.

Dammit!

Rad just shook his head.

I gulped the contents of my shot glass again.

"Come on! Let's dance!" Cassy cheered and pulled me somewhere!