Chapter 24

So, I made a land trip because there is no airport on the island. It's just a land trip. I only brought a suitcase and a shoulder bag.

When I was at the Grand terminal of Batangas, I took the Bus to Manila again.

When I got on the bus to Manila, I was tired and sweaty already! But the nervousness I feel is strange. I 'm excited. This is the feeling of returning to your old place.

Isla Constancia is a beautiful paradise. if Manila is chaotic, party here party there and noisy.

On the Island is the opposite, very peaceful. There are many beautiful falls, beaches, and quiet people living simply. There is also no private school. If there is a mall, it is not excessively big.

But if I had to choose, the Island I would want to live. It's stress very stress free.

The next day I woke up at noon. Maybe it's because I was tired and awake from the trip yesterday.

Daimos keep on calling me. He's been checking if I eat or sleep well. He's so thoughtful and I missed him already.

I'm in my condominium now. It still looks the same. Still clean because of the caretaker cleaning here without meat around two o'clock I decided to go to the mall. I will buy a present for Cassy, and I will buy something to wear as well.

I knew she would be surprised. I don't reply to her if I will attend her birthday.

I wore a maroon t-shirt and ripped shorts and my hair in a messy bun. I no longer bothered to put anything on my face.

I took a taxi to Shangri-la.

When I entered, my heart was pounding with excitement. There is no Shangri-la on the island so that I really miss this life somehow.

I entered an accessories stall. Cassy loves accessories! I know she will like it when I give her a necklace.

Cassy's birthday was at their home in the South Ville Subdivision will be held. I've been there before so I know. I also don't know why Cassy hasn't married her boyfriend yet. I heard it was foreigner. That she met when they went to Canada.

And for three years they told me nothing of what happened when I left.

They know what happened, so I said as much as possible I don't want to know. Loisa and Cassy even tried a few times to say something, but I stopped them.

I know Cassy was pretentious on her birthday, so I bought my dress too.

Then I entered a resto inside the food court. I'm hungry, I also enjoy Malling alone.

As I waited for my order I looked outside. The wall is made of wall glass so I can see people outside.

But my eyes widened when I saw Sebe and Natalia! Fuck! Natalia's carrying a baby! Dammit! I saw how Sebe kissed her and the baby!

What? I thought it was Damon?? What!

I don't know much about what happened. I estimate the child is only five or eight months old. Their child is cute!

Natalia is still very sexy even with a baby. No fat! Gosh. Back then, I idolized her beauty. I am almost insecure to her.

I was shocked when the waiter placed my order and I looked at Natalia again. I almost choked when I saw Zandria! The fuck!

They are laughing! And Zandria is fucking gorgeous!

Zandria is the one Damon's kissed in the locker! And Natalia was Damon's' crush back then!