Chapter 15

Why did he show me and make me feel that he loves me? Then deny me to another woman.

I quickly organized myself to be able to leave. I don't mind If I'm just wearing a shirt and a boxer!

Before I could finish, Rad walk out of the bathroom. Only a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair were little damp from water.

He was confused when he saw me in a hurry and had tears in his eyes.

"Where are you going?" He asked, confused.

I confronted him and slapped the cell phone on his chest!

He looked so shocked by my sudden actions. He didn't seem to be hurt. His cell phone just banged on the floor. I look like a mess now. I can feel the tears on my cheek.

"Who's Pia huh?" I sobbed and slapped him.

My palm hurt and his cheek turned red. His jaw tightened. He looks mad.

"What the fuck are you talking about ?!" He shouted that I would almost close my eyes.

I wiped away the tears and faced him.

"Pia just called you," I said mockingly. "Many times! So, I answered because it's annoying!"

His eyebrows rose.

"And then? Why are you crying?" he tried to reach me to wipe away my tears, but I violently pulled it away.

"Don't you dare touch me!" I saw how the pain passed through his eyes when I said that.

"She asked me who I was," I looked at him. "And because I'm stupid I said I'm your girlfriend! She said you said you don't have a girlfriend! "

His forehead furrowed. "Fuck."

I shook.

"All this time. Am I still a fuck buddy? That you only remember when you need to fuck?" The tears continued to flow.

"Damn, baby Pia is a--" I cut him off.

"Is a what? Your fuck buddy too? Like me?" I sobbed. "Rad! When will you love me? I thought we are okay."

"Baby, please let me explain! I didn't say that! Maybe Pia told you that because she wants to piss you off." He said hard and kissed me. "Fuck! I'm going to sue her." He mumbled.

"She wants me to piss off? Because she likes you huh?" I spat.

"Pia is a family friend. She's nothing." And he kissed my forehead.

He chuckled.

"You're brutal. I tasted a cellphone slap." then he became serious. "I want you to meet my family." He said seriously.

I looked at him in shock.

"Huh? But--" I stuttered.

"No more buts. I'll introduce you to them. So, no more doubts."

***

Last night we fought because I didn't want to meet his parents yet. I'm just not ready.

"So, what, if he introduces you? It means he's serious about you, doesn't it?" Cassy asked.

Here we are now in front of the soccer field on benches sitting under the trees.

I took a bite of my sandwich.

"I don't want to right now. Maybe next time."

I rolled my eyes. Loisa who was focused on her cellphone is now attentive to me.