Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Our bodies were submerged inside the bathtub.

Naked.

"Rad.." I call him.

I was leaning toward his chest.

"Hmmm?" He hummed while kissing my shoulder blade.

It's Sunday and I'm in his condominium.

"What if we get in trouble or one of us cheats? Would you forgive?" I suddenly asked unexpectedly.

He sighed on my neck.

"Why? 'Are you planning to make a mistake? "He accused.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm just asking! Why would I do that? For example, what if we get to that point?"

He hugged me tightly from my back.

"If ever will happen, it depends on whatever mistake you have made." He said calmly.

"Just drop that topic. It's nonsense," he added irritatingly.

"Nonsense, your ass, Rad! We should talk about this! You are you are very possessive! You should at least be patient. I know you! Many were attracted to you at school! And mostly we must trust each other! Because if you just break my trust in you, I can't give it to you again. You must trust me, and I must trust you! So that we will last. "I said. I felt his hand travel down between my thighs.

I fell silent suddenly. I closed it tightly; we just had sex!

"We'll be together until the end. No. We'll be together until the end, but Frix, this has no end." He kissed me.

I smiled. "Yeah, until the end." I smiled.

He held my hand and kissed my knuckles.

There is no room for sadness in my heart at these times. Rad is my everything; I am nothing without him.

"I'll be gone next week." He declared. I was suddenly sad.

"Where are you going?"

"I have so many appointments and meetings. You know, about the beach I'm going to build in Negros. My schedule is hectic." He sighed.

I nodded.

"For how many days?"

"Four? Or so. I don't know." He answered.

I realized that Rad's world and my world are quite different.

"Why are you studying? If only you could enrich yourself?"

He chuckled.

"Damn, of course, you're here. I've wanted to stop for a long time but you're the only reason I can't. I have to save for us and marry me then." He said you don't quarrel.

I sighed at what he said.

"You're crazy! You can't! Dad will get mad at me."

"I want to meet your dad." Here it is suddenly.

I pouted.

"This is not the right time Rad."

"Okay, just tell me if you're ready. Hmmm?"

"Okay."

I decided to go home. I don't get along very well with my sister anymore. Next week, she will go home to the US.

The next day I was early for school.

Just as I entered the gate, I saw Franko coming to me. Fuck, I haven't seen him here at school in months.

I maintained my straight face and ignored him. I was about to pass when he grabbed my arm. I winced in pain!

"What are you doing, Franko?" I speak. We grab the attention of others.

He threw away his cigarette.

"That's how it is now, huh? You thought I didn't know? That you just bet me? That while we were in a relationship, Radleigh was fucking you?! You thought I didn't know ?!"

My jaw dropped from what he said. How did he know? What's the big deal of it anyway? We are done. He even broke up with me!

I raised my brows upwards.

"What are you fighting for, Franko? We're done! So whatever else you say there, it's all useless! So please, stop this nonsense of you!" I said and turned away from him.

I closed my eyes emphatically in irritation.

"Fuck." But before I could enter

He pulled me again.

"What the hell!"

"Don't turn your back on me!" He shouted at me, to my surprise.

"Let me go!"

"Savage eh--" But he hadn't finished yet when someone kicked him!

Those who saw what Damon did screamed and shouted!

"Damon?" I gasped.

Damon smirked. Franko was lying down and hadn't gotten up yet.

Damon had just smirked.

"Don't interfere here, bro," Franko said and stood up.

"I'll find out because that's my cousin's girlfriend if we let something happen to her here on Campus. We'll be the ones to upset Rad. You understand?" he said coolly.

Franko shook his head.

"We're not done, Frix." He turned hard on me.

I looked at him sharply. My knee is shaking because of what happened.

"Don't do it again, Franko." Damon threatened and entered first, so I went in too.

"What happened is all over the school, Frix! Franko hasn't moved on with you yet." Said Loisa.

We are in the auditorium now and watching basketball. It's the final championship now at Mt. Carmel and HMU.

Rad was still in Negros. It's almost two weeks. He didn't contact me much either. But I still tried to understand even though I missed him so much. He's just busy.

"It's all my fault. "Cassy told us.

We sat in bleachers where students shouted and yelled. We also couldn't hear each other because of the rattles of the students.

"My gosh, they're already there! Oh damn! Is that Sebe?!" Loisa screamed, which stopped Cassy and me from talking.

Our jaws dropped.

"Shit! He's so handsome!" Loisa and Cassy were thrilled.

Sebe was wearing jersey number fourteen. His hair is ash blonde.

He has a tattoo. The owner of HMU is hot.

I also saw Damon follow suit, entering with his two friends who were always with him. One is Kylie's ex.

It is almost impossible for women to shout and yell.

I just shook my head and opened the mineral water I had bought.

Their fight had already begun but I felt like I was out of myself while watching. I can't blame myself. I miss Rad so much.

"Ah, Cassy, Loisa!" I call them. "I'm just going to CR!"

"God, it's crowded!" I don't know if I'll be back or what. I don't think I can handle it again.

I was about to disappear into the jam when I collided with a hard chest.

"Ouch!" I once held it to my forehead.

But he was shocked when he rubbed my forehead, which hit his chest.

"I'm sorry." He said in a deep voice.

"Daimos?" my eyes narrowed, and he immediately pulled the hand he was holding.

"Uh. I'm sorry." I apologized and left immediately. He had two more companions who were just freshly staring at me.

Whatever.