Chapter 21

Huma Island in Palawan, beautiful.

The afternoon wind blew, and I was amazed at the place.

We had just arrived, and some were busy taking pictures and observing the beach environment. Rad had a beautiful beach.

So refreshing and relaxing.

On the beachfront, there is also a row of bungalows. If you don't want to swim in the sea, there is a swimming pool on the side of the bungalow.

And take note of one swimming pool in each bungalow.

"You like it here?" Rad asked in my ear. He is so close to me again.

I can't explain my strange thrill when Rad is with me.

"So nice in here," I said in amazement. It was as if I wanted to close my eyes and go to sleep. It was windy here.

He chuckled in my ear.

"It's beautiful ...." He said and chuckled again. "Like You."

"Damn, you, Rad." I sighed.

"Your mouth." He warned.

I just smirked at him and followed my colleagues to the 'Cook and Grill Resto', which is also part of the beach.

He said that our assembly was there for the extra things that our professor would say about our room's arrangement.

I think the bungalows here are exactly right for all of us.

We are now all in a large and spacious resto and the dishes look even more appetizing.

There are shrimps, crabs, and marinated and grilled fish.

"So, the boys are separated from the girls. A girl and a boy can't be in the same room. Clear?" prof Lagdameo declared the rules.

Women were moaning in protest and men were screaming.

They're not obvious, are they?

We sat at round tables. I was with Loisa and Cassy at a round table.

But someone coughed behind our prof.

"Ms. De Leon will be staying in my room. "Rad demanded with his serious and deathly voice.

There were moans at the women and whispers. My male classmates were also screaming. On the other hand, I almost clung to Loisa's back in embarrassment.

I'm sure my face is already red!

"Rad's move!" Loisa laughed.

"Damn, you, Rad." I cursed him.

"Do what you want, Radleigh." The professor seemed to ignore Radleigh's demand.

My classmates shouted even louder. What?

I don't know why Rad is here. He should be in his group!

Some start drinking and others take a dip even at night on the sea.

My belongings are in Rad's bungalow. I just took a shower there and he helped me put my things.

Loisa gave me a bottle of beer.

"Frix, you're going to get drunk. Daddy Rad is there." she teased.

Rad gulped down his beer first and looked at me. His hand was on my waist in his arms.

I shot my brow heavenwards.

"May I?" I asked his permission.

"Just one bottle. Okay?"