Chapter 28

"I'll wait for you; I'll take you home."

I looked at him badly.

"I could go home alone." I say emphatically.

"The rain is strong."

"Whether I get wet in the rain or not, no matter what happens to me you don't have a care." I said irritated. Why doesn't he just leave me alone?!

"I still care for you-"

I cut him.

"Reallot huh?! I don't want you! I don't want you ---"

"Dammit! Will you shut up ?!" he shouted back at me almost thundering inside the car. Tears welled up in my eyes with various emotions.

"Shut up your ass Rad! I'm no longer the old Frixxie you want to be!" I shouted back.

His jaw clenched with anger. His brows furrowed which further darkened his face.

He blew air violently and did not answer me. As if he didn't want to prolong our fight. I'm thankful for that.

"Just for now Frixxie, give me a break. I'll wait for you. I'll take you home." he said with full authority as if I can't even refuse.

I sighed at what he did so I stared at him for a long time.

He is wearing a black shirt and ragged pants. His perfect angle of jaw, his very sharp nose, thick eyebrows that seem to be molded to him perfect curve and his tempting lips.

I turned away and closed my eyes tightly.

Why am I still fantasizing him?

He stopped the car on the side of the restaurant, and he immediately got out and opened the door for me. He eyed me from head to toe.

I looked outside. I saw that it was no longer raining.

"I'll just buy it." He said to me.

I shook.

"No thanks. Just wait for me." I said in a low tone and went down.

I took out two French fries, two large cokes, also two spaghetti and chicken joy. Still not satisfied I added two burgers, for him.

Of course, I don't want to be rude, so I bought for Rad too. Even though I don't know if he's eaten yet or not yet. I better have something to give.

I stood in line and waited for the wrapping of my order. There are only a few people, there are only about three of them inside. It's already nine o'clock in the evening and it's close at ten o'clock.

Rad was shocked to see what I was carrying.

I just ignored him. He was immediately settled because he was leaning on his car and hand played with his key.

When I sat down properly, he closed it and turned towards the driver seat.

It's good that the rain has stopped. My clothes, which had been a little wet, were also a bit dry. I just don't know about Rad clothes.

"Really hungry huh?" He asked as he turned on the car.

I pouted and nodded.

"Yeah, the rest is yours. I bought this for you." Please don't be malicious!

"Where do you want to eat that?" Suddenly he asked. That I did not expect. Fuck. I didn't think. Is that what he was thinking? Can't we eat while on the car?

Should he eat while driving? It's not possible in my condominium. Hell No! BIG NO.

I sneezed. "Um, it's up to you." I said in a small voice.

I heard him chuckled in a low tone.

A few moments later he stopped the car on the side of the road like a cliff. We were on the high side because I could see from here the lighted buildings.

We sat on the branches under a tree and lights on a row of poles illuminated us.

I voluntarily got out of the car with the foods, and I put it on the bench.

My heart pounded as I realized my situation.

Don't worry Frix. You just eat. There is no other malice in that. I tried to cheer myself up.

He took the bag and he himself arranged it for us to eat.

I sat on the bench and looked to the front where I could see the illuminated building below.

I can't look at him. It is awkward. Especially heard cricket's coz' we were so quiet.

I was almost out of breath when he stood beside me. His arms almost touched mine.

I immediately drank the soda. He took the burger and he only had two bites there was almost nothing left. He drank his coda immediately and almost ran out of it.

I can't look at him from my side because I knew he was looking at me.

"Eat more Frixxie, you're so thin." he said suddenly remarkably close to me. His hand is already on my back.

I just ignored his gesture.

"I'm not thin, I'm just sexy." I said sarcastically and bit into chicken joy.

He chuckled sexily.

"Yeah. I've known that before." he said in a malicious way as if it had a different meaning.

I looked at him and raised my brow.

Only to find out that he is biting his lips.

He's playing my hair, and he sniffed it.

I was distracted and ate even faster. I want to go home!

But, in the middle of my meal my cellphone rang with Daimos' call.

Fuck!

Rad adjusted his seat.

"H-hello?" I startled.

"Hello. I'm sorry I didn't reply." Daimos said at the other line.

I feel Rad's arms snake on my small waist.

Hell. He's distracting me.

"Ah! Okay, no worries!" Fuck! I stuttered as Rad bit my ear.

He's now hugging me with his both arms. He buried his face in my neck.

"I have something to--"

What Daimos had to say was cut short. When Rad took my cellphone from me! He was rude to turn it off.

Damn it!

He immediately hid it in his pocket.

"You're rude! It's mine!" I forcefully took my cellphone out of his pocket, but he avoided it so the bulge on his zipper was the one I touched!!

My eyes widened and my face blushed.

What the fuck! I immediately removed my hand and looked at him sharply, but this man just smiled!

"Pervert!" I shouted at him.

He leaned closer and bit his lips.

"You know..." He smirked. "You and me, in the dark. What do you think?" He smirked again.

He was smiling now so I slapped his mouth.

"Stop Rad! Shame on you! You can't get me to you like that!" I shouted at him then I get back to his car.

When I opened it and was about to enter, he violently pulled me and kissed me hard.

My chest throbbed and my eyes widened. Damn shit!