Chapter30

Being with Daimos is comforting. That's why I called him my comfort zone.

"I'll tell you something." He said in a serious voice. I looked at his handsome face.

"What's that?" that I really miss this conversation we have. That I miss him too much.

"Don't be surprised."

Fuck, I'm just nervous now.

I shot up my brows. "What is it?"

He folded his two palms on the table.

"I'm going to be a father."

Shit! I almost became deaf and fell off my seat in no time!

"What ?!"

Daimos was close his eyes to what I said, and I was a bit slapped on the table.

What the hell!

He licked his lower lip.

"I know, it's hard to believe because we're together under the same roof on the island. But it really happened." His explanation.

I'm confused.

"B-but how? I-I mean, you fucked her? ''

Damn. Why do I even worry about that?

"I love her, Frix." Fuck! I'm dumbfounded.

I bit my lip and nodded.

"W-Who?" I said in a small voice.

"She's one of the care takers of our bungalow there Frix. You know Angella?"

I almost choked on my own saliva.

"Fuck! Daimos! She's only seventeen! And you are twenty -seven!" I growl at him. Damn shit! This is a big problem!

"I know ... I know. I can give what she wants but, she's just afraid of me." He swears.

"Maybe you raped her ?!"

"Fuck, No! We love each other!"

"That's it. That's why Daimos but she is so young!"

"She didn't tell me! I thought she's on the right age! ''

I don't know but I'm happy for him. I am also sad because it's difficult for him.

"So, what are you going to do? How many months has it been?"

"Two months. I'll marry her on her own debut."

I smiled. I will no longer ask why and how they met.

We are both love each other as best friends.

But in love life, we have our own loved ones.

"I'm so happy for you." Lightly I said I held his hand. "Thank you so much. For all." I smiled weakly.

He chuckled. He squeezed my hand.

"I know you're not mine. I just want to help you. So, you're all, right?"

"I hope so. Everything is going to be fine."

Hopefully. It will be clear to all of us. If everything goes well what will happen next?

But we were stopped when the door buzzed again.

I was suddenly nervous.

Daimos stood up.

"Maybe that's the pizza I ordered outside. I'll just take it." He said so I felt relieved.

I thought it was Rad.

I resumed my meal. It was delicious to cook. I will be a good cook someday.

"Frix?" Daimos shouted into the living room. I can hear him even when I'm in the dining area.

"You have a visitor!"

I ate the chicken and drank the milk.

"Who? Is it Cassy?" I shouted back.

"No." He replied.

My forehead furrowed.

He looked up at the man leaning against the door of the dining area that led to the living room.

I almost choked on the milk I drank.

"Fuck." I quickly stood up immediately because my top was a bit wet.

Rad's jaw tightened looking at me sharply as if I had done something wrong.

Darn! Of course! Daimos opened the door for him.

I smiled awkwardly.

"Uh...Are we going?"

He nodded once and averted his eyes.

"Change clothes, we'll talk a lot." he insists that I tremble with nervous.

Daimos just smirked and scratched his neck.

Is this a fight again?

My heart throbbed violently. I'm sweating cold as Rad's gripped on my small waist. Every stroke and squeeze of his palm almost made me faint.

Our bodies are so close to each other. As usual, there was no distance.

We are in an expensive restaurant now. He hasn't said anything since earlier when we left my unit.

I saw 'how he sipped on his wine and laid it back.

"I thought we were going to talk?" Annoyed, I said.

He nodded and glanced at me quickly and drank his wine again. I think this one is drunk.

His chest almost touched my back.

So, every pull and release of his breath I could feel it.

"We're going to meet someone." He answered.

My brows shot up of what he said. Meet someone?

Less than five seconds later, Rad said then. We saw a woman in a red dress and her hair curled up to her shoulder at the entrance of this Resto.

Her body curve is on the right places.

What is the meaning of this?

I looked at Radleigh, confused.

I bit my lip and I felt Rad's hand squished my waist.

"Don't worry, she wants to talk to you." He whispered on my ear.

I took a deep breath; we really needed to talk. I don't know a lot and I want to know.

"Radleigh." Pia greeted Rad as she sat on front of us. And her eyes lingered on me.

Rad nodded to greet back.

"Hi, Frixxie." Pia greeted and smiled at me. She no longer has the sarcasm and sarcastic stare she used to have to me.

"Hello." I smiled back but I don't know if I can smile properly.

Rad suddenly kissed my shoulder blade.

Pia chuckled as she looked at what's Rad did.

He folded his palms on the table and took a deep breath.

"Frix, I know I've done a lot of wrong to you before ..."

Rad was just quiet and continued to kiss my neck. Pia and I were talking! I was distracted.

"I just want to clarify everything." Pia continued. She glanced at Rad, and she shook her head like she wants to laugh.

"I admit that I really wanted him to like me back then." I looked at Pia and looked at her closely. Yeah, I know that.

"I did almost everything. To the point that I lured him inside his office. I told his secretary to don't let anyone to come in his office."