Chapter10

Chapter 10

              "You're not wearing any shorts, huh?" We were out of the library. What a shame!

My cheeks got hot. I couldn't imagine we could do this kind of thing. I can hardly recognize myself in that state!

"No." My answer.

He looked at me sharply.

"You should wear shorts from now on or else I'll change the school uniform at this school. A long skirt, maybe?"

What. Is he serious? Many more will be affected by this crazy mania. I'm used to not having shorts!

"Fine! Okay. I will wear a short from now on."

He put his arm around me and opened the door.

"Very good."

We stopped when we saw Damon standing to the side and squatting outside the door. He fixed himself when he saw us come out.

"Thanks, dude," Rad told him.

He grinned and shook his head.

"You're really impossible, Rad. You even made my chaperon." he shook again and left.

What The hell? Right?! That's why people suddenly disappeared earlier inside, even librarians? Because Damon is watching out here?

I pouted to hide my grin.

"We'll go out."

"Huh? Where are we going?" I ask.

"Where do you want to eat?" He asked and he opened the door of his car for me.

"Hmmm, at Jollibee..." I spoke.

He nodded and started his car.

"The booth competitions are coming up. What's your plan?" I started a convoy with him.

He looked at me. "We don't talk about it. I don't know."

"Ah..."

"But I have plans after the booth competitions." He smiled at me.

I just focused my eyes forward.

"What's that?"

"I'll take you to Negros. I have a beach there."

I was amazed at what he said. Does he also have beaches in Negros?

"Really? Where in Negros?"

"Somewhere in Sipalay." He simply said.

"Okay."

I also wondered if I was suitable for him because he was smart, handsome, rich. He has something to be proud of.

As for me, I'm just a plain kind of girl. I looked at the women smiling at him; they looked like models and rich. Hourglass body. Big boobs and big butt.

I can't avoid insecurities!

My chest is not excessively big, but my body is curvy!

I was shocked when Rad placed our order.

"What are you thinking?" He asked.

I almost didn't have any space because he was so close. I shook and took a deep breath.

"Did I really match with you, Rad?" I asked and only the two of us could hear.

His forehead creased.

"What do you mean by that?"

He asked me seriously. He looked at me through my soul like he was trying to find out my grievances.

"Look, those girls..." I pointed to the group of girls. That is not too far from where we are. They are obviously flirting with Rad.