Chapter 31

My heart ached again with the memories I remembered then again.

"Rad didn't know that's what I was going to do, I seduced him, I kissed him even though he knew I was pregnant, and the father is his friend."

I turned my gaze to Rad who was just looking at me and watching my every reaction.

Gosh! I can't believe it!

"Uh Pia, I really don't know what to say."

I even want to blame myself that because of I stayed away for almost three years! Then now, I'll just know this?

She nodded and licked her lips.

"I know you're confused but believe me, Rad's really love you. I saw how he suffered when you're gone. Almost every night I can't sleep because of what I did."

I listened to every word, and she said it.

I took Rad's hand and held it tight as I intertwined our fingers.

He immediately kissed me.

"Pia, it's over. Even if I want to be angry, it's all useless because it's over. I'm also at fault because I pushed you no ---"

Rad's cut me off.

"You don't know that she's pregnant, baby."

Pia nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, I want to apologize to everyone. Because of what I did Rad went crazy. It's my fault. Forgive me Frix, because otherwise Radleigh will be really mad at me." Pia told me directly.

"I want you to forgive me, I have a family now and I'm happy. All that's missing is your forgiveness." she added gently.

"Apology accepted." I bit my lip and smiled. "Rad is crazy!" mocked.

"Crazy for You." Rad added.

Pia laughed with amusement.

"So, Friends?" She asked and held out her hand.

"Friends." I answered and reached for it.

Rads frowned beside me.

"Girls ... toss."

Me and Pia rolled our eyes at him.

It feels so light.

Challenges comes and go. When it comes, it evaluates how resilient you are. After that, we became even stronger.

The same thing happened to me. It's a big challenge for me to stay away. Wake up every day like nothing and sleep again like nothing. But in the end, I managed.

And now I'm here.

Like a thorn has pulled me out.

Rad drove me right back to my unit after we ate out. It's almost three in the afternoon.

When I reached the door, I slowly faced him.

Because of what I found out I didn't know what to do. I'm guilty from what I did.

And again, I didn't let him explain. Because I was blinded by the pain and darkness of disgust I felt at that time.

He hasn't talked to me since we left the Resto.

"Thank you, thank you because I was relieved to find out and Uhh. Sorry by the way."

I looked up at him to see his reaction, but I was almost depressed because it was pure cold and no expression.

His jaw clenched as he looked at me.

I blinked so hard. What did I do?

"I'm going in.." frustrated, I said and without hesitation I opened the door of the unit.

Surely, he was still angry when I left then. I was depressed at the thought.

But when I opened the door and was about to enter when he also entered and suddenly pulled me behind the door!

I almost sneered suddenly!

"Don't make me nervous Rad!"

He leaned closer with our noses almost touching. One of his hands was behind me the other was at the door. He pinned me.

"I haven't forgotten that guy was here earlier." he said with gritting his teeth. "Huh? What the fuck was that?" He said again like a thunder almost thundered throughout my unit. He even slammed the door!

That's why he's been quiet?

"W-Wait let me go first." I said and winced slightly because of the tightness of his hold on my arm.

He sighed. "Sorry. "He says quite calmly now.

I pushed him to get away from him. I succeeded because me space.

I threw my sling bag on the sofa and took off my high heels and set it aside.

"He just told me something earlier Rad he's a friend. "I said without looking back. I went in the dining area and opened the fridge.

I was hungry I hadn't eaten much of the salad served there earlier. It's all vegetables!

I could feel Rad following me.

Even though we had been together for a long time, he still had the same effect on me.

My heart seemed to be beating sensually and my whole system was shaking because of him.

"But you like him." He stated.

He took a chair on the side of the table and sat down there. I took the pizza out of the fridge. I put it on the table and got some juice.

I bit there and turned to him.

I nodded. "Yes, I like him as a friend."

"I don't like him." he said intently and did not look away from me.

"We're just a friend Rad." I repeated. Just a friend, right? Why not?

"Even so." He lazily said and drank the juice.

I bit my lip, and he just didn't answer. I just leaned on the sink in front of him.

I pointed to the pizza.

"You like it?" I offer.

"I want something different, and you know that." He said seriously. I know what he means.

I almost fell in front of him because of what he said. Whenever, Rad really speaks vulgarly. Even too many people.

I blinked and was attacked by a strange nervousness.

Think an excuse Frix! So, he can leave!

"Uh. I'll just take a shower. If you want to go. Uh, you can go." I still seem to have a tough time finding something to say.

He lazily shook his head and sighed slightly and stood up. No doubt he approached me at the sink, so I almost switched bodies to the sink because he quickly defecated on me. He held my waist and pressed his body even harder on me.

Fuck! I could feel the big lump under the zipper of his pants.

"I'm so hungry for you very hungry." he whispered on my ear. I almost moaned when he licked me there again.

I was so close to his arm.

"Rad. " I moaned. I could feel my own shaking.

My gosh, you're really driving me crazy Rad. Why are you like this?

That bulging lump that pressed against me gave heat to my system.

He raised his hand and choked me slightly. His thumb brushed my soft lips while he's biting my ear.

Oh god! I really can't take this.

He rocked me again. "You feel it? Hmmm?" He huskily uttered.

I nodded, gasping for air.

"You miss me?" My hand was just holding his arm that hugged me tightly.