Chapter 23

I left Manila and I don't know where I'm going that time.

All I want that time is to ease the pain. So, I decided to go in Isla Constancia. Somewhere in Visayas.

I don't know their languages, but I also learned little by little.

I was relieved when Cassy told me that Pia is okay and her baby. I can't help but to blame myself.

I could not finish school, but I am still coping up. Dad was mad at me, but he never stopped supporting me financially.

Radleigh is the only one I have before but now I had Daimos' don't feel anything special for him like what I've feel before with Radleigh but he's my comfort zone. He's my shield to the pain.

He was my mainstay for three years. I am now twenty-two and very single. I never loved again but Daimos is important to me.

He's willing to be like that. But he doesn't deserve someone like me, he deserves better.

Whatever has happened in Radleigh's life today I know nothing, and I have no intention of finding out.

"My birthday is coming up, Frixxie! Come home with us." Cassy laughed on the other line. My only connection with them was a video call, for three years.

I smoked my cigarette before answering.

"I can't decide. I'll ask Daimos later."

We live in one roof. Daimos and I. I would be lying if I said nothing was happening to us.

We're like best friend with benefits.

We make out a lot. But we never went to the point that he touched me in my private parts.

"You two are in serious relationship now?" She asked.

I shrugged "I can't afford to lose him." I simply answered.

The afternoon wind blows, and I feel so dizzy. After I made a video call with Cassy earlier, I fell asleep.

Our Bungalow is in front of the sea.

I think a lot every time I face the sea. But somehow, it also feels refreshing.

I don't know why I survived for three years. Thanks to Daimos. It was a coincidence that we met at a bus terminal on the way here if it weren't for him, I would have gone crazy.

I left the room when I woke up to the smell of chicken, our dish today.

I smiled when I saw his back.

"Smells so good." I chuckled and gave him a peck on his cheeks.

He laughed. "Well, you had a good sleep." he said to me.

I can't believe that he's from here in Isla Constancia and exported to other provinces.

And take note. That Factory belongs to them!

I took two plates, glasses, a spoon, and a fork and set them on the table.

This is how we always set up in the kitchen he cooks, and I wash. Sometimes when I wake up in the morning he is gone and there is food ready.

He put chicken in my bowl, and he took some juice from the refrigerator.

"You didn't come out today?" He asked.

"No."

"Why?" He sat down in his chair and started eating.

He sighed and held on to my waist.

He groaned. "My baby is horny huh?" Daimos licked my ear.

I nodded like a baby.

"Please Daimos?" I begged. "Take me."

Since then, I have always been the one to insist. I could feel Daimos respect me, but I was the one who ruined it. He heaved a sigh and gave me a soft kiss on my lips.

"I won't make love with you because you're not mine." he was holding back. He knew everything I had been through.

He was the only one I leaned on when I was heartbroken.

I frowned.

"Fuck, please." I rubbed my thigh and knelt in front of him.

He glared at me. "You're so beautiful." He said a whisper.

But I claimed his lips immediately.

I bit his lips. I grind and I moaned again. "Aahh ~"

He groaned and held my waist.

"Fuck, Frixxie. You don't know how much I really want you." He said and I can see his burning desire.

I nodded.

"I want your top. Please." and I grind myself again. And now I feel his growing bulge inside his pants. I was shocked as he put me on the table and tore the bowl there, so the food fell.

What!

"Fuck." He cursed and he ripped off my mini dress in just one swift move. Until there is nothing left for me. He lifted my bra and tore my panty.

We kissed torridly as he traveled his hand on my body.

I want more.

He's topless and I can see the perfect shape of his body.

"Ohh ~" I whispered, and my head fell back until I was lying on the table. My two feet were raised on the edge of the table. As he lowers the kiss on my stomach

I'm so crazy that Rad's face is what I see as I close my eyes. Fuck!

So, I woke up very quickly and Daimos was shocked by my sudden move!

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly as he wiped my tears.

Fuck! I am crying.

I sobbed. "I'm sorry ... sorry. I can't do this."

He hugged me and covered my naked body.

"It's okay. I know we can't." He said calmly.

I can't take Radleigh out of my mind no matter what I try to do!

Fuck you Radleigh!

"Are you sure you're not coming with me?" I asked Daimos again.

I put away my things and clothes. I'm leaving. I will return to Manila.

Cassy's birthday is tomorrow. This year I promised to attend her birthday since the first two years I didn't make it to her birthday.

"I'll just come next. I have a lot of things Todo." Daimos told me that he was working on his laptop.

Exceedingly kind, very much. Daimos is an ideal man of every girl.

A man like him is so rare. We have been best friends for three years. Can't explain how it started, coz' it's just in a flash. That's how we are.

I'm comfortable with him. I will only be staying in Manila for a week. But it depends on when Daimos follows me there.

I was shocked when Daimos squeezed me and hugged me tightly.

He heaved a sigh.

"I know something will change when you get back there. But always remember, I always love you and I'll be there for you, okay?"

That word was the one I didn't quite understand when I left the Island.

I can feel that he's hurting.