half / 5

I woke up as my alarm went off at seven in the morning. Rolling on my bed, I blindly took my phone from the bedside table and killed off the sound. Honestly, I had no energy to stand up because I wanted to stay on my bed and sleep until I had enough. Khloe drove me home at four because I didn't want my parents to know I was not in my room for the entire night and I was at Khloe tree house, hoping for sex.

And I had school so without any choice, I pushed myself up and headed to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I had no time to ponder about my outfit today or even choose which lipstick color I would put on my lips. I just wanted to come to school, listen to the daily drama, finish my classes and -Shit!

Oh my God! I forgot that I rescheduled our cheerleading practice today.

"Damn Khloe!! Why are you ruining my life?" I whined as I threw my towel in my laundry basket. After I fixed myself for the day, I stomped my feet downstairs, greeted my parents lazily and had my breakfast.

I was never late for school and even Khloe would never change it.

When I got to school, it caught me off guard and I was never more awake in my entire life. Everything was in chaos and there were police officers clearing the place. Some students were captured down on the ground and illegal contents were confiscated from everywhere.

Are they insane? Why these police morons raided our school filled of innocent students?

One person came to my mind immediately so I ran off to search for Tiana. I headed to the hallway and I saw her with Bailey, talking with an officer.

Tiana looked calm but I knew that she was tense inside because of her involvement with her drug lord father. I watched as she nodded to the officer, talked to Bailey before she walked out with the man. I ran again closer to Bailey and engulfed her in an embrace.

"Don't be scared," I muttered as I tightened my hold to my friend who was shaking in fear. "Everything will be all right."

I wished that Arisa was here to keep us intact but she was also fighting her own battle with Quinn. Although Quinn was already safe, they needed to talk about their relationship and all the legal stuff she needed to face with her family.

The entire class was dismissed because of what happened. Arisa's father which was the director of the school gathered us in the arena to explain the sudden raid. He said it was necessary because they had to be caught in act and the police department promised that they would do everything to keep everyone safe while they do their job. It was happening all over the place. Not only in our school but at the entire town. Tiana's father was a serious case and I couldn't imagine what Tiana felt right at this moment.

Squeezing Bailey's hand into mine, I looked at her with concern. "It's better if I drive you home."

My friend just nodded at me and gave me a weak smile. I couldn't help but sigh at all these events in my life. I couldn't believe I was caught in between with all of these. I was there at Quinn's party shootout and then this- my life could be better than this but I rather choose this path because they were my friends. Arisa, Tiana and Bailey were already my sisters and I wouldn't change it for anything.

I drove Bailey to their house and I was glad that her father was there. I looked at my bag on the passenger seat and let out a breath. I parked at the side road first then called my Dad to inform him about my safety.

"Hello, Dad..."

"Thank God, you are safe," he said out of relief. "I couldn't call you because the police were holding us down for safety measure. They just finished right now."