half / 6

"DARE!!!" Chad repeated our answers, causing the partygoers to celebrate. I think all the people in this party were already here to witness the war between Khloe and I. Obviously, we got all their attention and I was going to make sure that I'm gonna win. Or else, she would get all the credit. We were throwing this party to gain more popularity— for our cheerleading team to be the talk within the district and it would be ugly for our reputation if I lost.

Clenching my jaw, I gave my opponent a piercing glare. She tilted her head a little and then winked at me. How annoying!

The game was simple yet severe. First, you had two choices: Truth or Dare. If you choose TRUTH, you're going to be the loser automatically, the crowd will mock you for the rest of the night and the opponent will have a one day privilege of being your master.

The TRUTH of being a total loser.

However, if you choose DARE, a sequence will commence. There were a lot of sequences, actually but the crowd screamed for 'Chug' so it was chosen already. The Chug was the most played sequence of all and it was invented years ago by none other than, Marissa Gail. Yup, Arisa's mom. According to my captain, it was made because her mother's close friends were in a fight which ruined their summer break and to get them closer again, she used this game at the beginning of her senior year.

And it's just not a game, it's a punishment.

Basically, we were going to chug five cups of beer and five shots of vodka which already prepared in interval by the help of Xander. We were having a party so it was obvious that it was a place of alcohol already. Three tables had been fixed already near us with five cups and five shot glasses on each. The third table would be for the body shot and it had bowl of sliced lemon, container of salt and a special drink on it— The Death in the Afternoon. One of the most alcoholic cocktail ever. As I said, traditional party was organized strictly so we had all the items we needed.

Damn! I was thinking this was unfair because I already consumed a few drinks since the party started while I think Khloe still had nothing. However, I have to claim the victory.

You can do it, Hilary Damien!

"You know the rules, gals!! Vodkas are the point!" Chad exclaimed while holding the mic. Khloe nodded and then she stretched her body in excitement before skipping to her own table.

I gripped my fist and walked towards my table. Those shots glasses would be the markings so whoever finished those shot first would get a point. So if I drank each vodka before Khloe did more than three times, I would be the winner. And as a loser, she would drink the cocktail and of course, we would do a body shot with it.

Body shot I dreaded to do with her because it would involve thirty seconds lips locking but I had no choice but to get over with it. Nobody would mind anyway because at the first place, this was just a game and people were already drunk.

In summary, 'Chug' was created to bring the two participants closer no matter who's the loser and the winner. But I wasn't planning to be closer with the bimbo near me. Over my dead body!

"Ready, folks!!" Chad interrupted my thoughts and it seemed everything was ready. "Count with me, party animals!!"

The mob started the countdown with loud thumps. I glanced at my enemy and she had this mischievous look on her face as she stared back at me. I gave her a finger, making her laugh before concentrating on my drinks in front of me.