Chapter One: He Has A Family?

In Number 12 Grimmauld Place a collection of the strangest people you've ever caught sight of sat around a table in a dimly lit dinning room. This gathering of peculiar people were known as The Order of the Phoenix; Wizards and Witches of different shapes, sizes, and background sworn to protect the world from the evil that was threatening to rise once again.

The leader of this odd bunch was an even odder old man in robes of deep blue with a star-like pattern of shinning silver, he sat at the head of the table with his hands folded and glasses perched at the end of his nose. This man, was named Albus Dumbledore. He claims the title of Headmaster of Hogwarts, the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Around the table sat Sirius Black, a middle aged wizard who happened to be an animagus- meaning he could turn into a big black dog- and Harry Potter's godfather. Beside him was sitting Remus Lupin, a wizard that had an unruly werewolf problem going on.

Tonks, a witch that could change what she looked like at will, was also a member of this cluster of curious people. Snape, a professor of potions at Hogwarts, sat at the table-his usual scowl in place. Mrs. McGonagall, another professor-teaching Transfiguration, sat with a stern expression on her face and perfect posture.

Mad Eye Moody was a Wizard within the group who had with a tiny obsession with fighting anything to do with the Dark Arts. Arther Weasley, a redheaded, muggle obsessed, wizard sat with the others including his wife. Molly Weasley, Arther's before mentioned wife, was a plump woman with a kind heart and even kinder eyes.

The Order was called to a meeting of up most importants. Which meant no kids.

Well . . . Almost.

Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, plus the Weasley Clan made of Ron, Ginny, Fred and George Weasley stood on the stairs, listening in with all their might to try and make sense of the meeting. They were using the twins', that is-Fred's and George's, Patented Products of Spying and Mischief Making-to break the rules.

"I've called this meeting with you all to give some important news." Dumbledore started, a hush falling over the room of Wizards and Witches. "Now this could be bad, however could quite possibly work in our favor . . . Voldemort, before he became Lord Voldemort, had a-how shall I say-short term? relationship with a muggle woman."

Confusion showed throughout the table. How could this be of any importance? How had Voldemort ever fallen for a Muggle? How were they just hearing about this? Exactly, just how, if at all, did this affect the price of tea in China?

"As a result," He continued, voice easy and calm as he adjusted his glasses. "a little girl was born." Outcries were made from several of those gathered. "The mother knew nothing of Tom Riddle's powers, let's make that clear first. The woman married, though shortly after died in a plane crash. Her daughter turned out to be a Squib, therefore was never told of her heritage or anything of the like." He took a pause. "That little girl has now grown up."

Dumbledore could see the questions fighting and running around in each of his friends' faces. Yet, he kept speaking, saving all the questions until the end. "Her name is Sally Jackson, the name taken after her adoptive father who also died in the plane crash with Sally's mother. Sally now has a son, something we've only found out recently. His father is unknown, however, unlike his mother, the boy shows great magical potential. The boy is currently seventeen, and I wish to recruit him." The old Wizard's last statement made the room explode with questions and refusals, demands to know more and solid rejections to the mere idea.

"Dumbledore. You can't trust that the boy is not already under You-Know-Who's control." McGonagall enterjected cutting off everyone. This is what concerned the Witch, knowing the Headmaster didn't always think things through completely.

"Voldemort does not know of the boy." Dumbledore answered, and that's all he would say on the matter. He gave nothing away, but it was clear, his mind was already made up. There was no going back.

"Shouldn't he have gone to that American school?" Snape asked. A valid question, why wasn't he going there?

"The same reason we have only just learned of his existence." Again, Dumbledore's answer was unclear. "Things are complicated with his situation."

"I don't want him around Harry." Sirius said flatly. "I don't trust this enough to put my God-son at risk." His black hair fell in front of his face as he hunched his shoulders.

"I understand your worry, however, you still haven't even met the boy." Dumbledore said. Sirius made to retort but Dumbledore continued. "I am planning on getting the boy tomorrow. I'm allowing two of you to come with me. Discuss it and have an answer by the morning."

With that and a swish of his long robes . . . he left.

The Order was given time to debate. They came to the conclusion, although difficult to do, that Sirius and Lupin would go. Everyone else was much too busy with other work for the Order or prepare it for the coming school year.

Harry and the other children were whispering in angry and confused conversation, having a hard time grasping what was going on. Only one thing was clear: they were going to meet the grandson of Voldemort.