First Day

Percy's first day started off with getting his schedule for classes. The others at his table sighed and explained that the teachers that day were horrible. Percy chuckled at their reactions but hoped the teachers wouldn't be too hard on them.

Percy saw Harry and his friends at breakfast but didn't have a chance to talk to them. He sighed as he made his way to Defence Against The Dark Arts. As everyone sat down the old woman entered the room. She looked just like a pink toad. Percy fought to keep himself from saying so.

But he had heard what this woman had said last night. She wasn't here because she was chosen she was put here my the Ministry. And if Percy had to bet it was to keep an eye on Dumbledore. From his talks with Hermione and the twins, not to mention Annabeth who he had been IMing since getting to the UK, he put together the situation pretty quick.

Voldemort, Percy's granddad, was back but no one wanted it to be true. So everyone ignored Harry and Dumbledore. And the ministry was suspicious of Dumbledore just wanting to take over as Minster of Magic. All around it was a bad deal of corruption. And Percy was right in the middle of it.

In the class she had belittled what the other teachers had thought them. She critziced the whole school and said that they wouldn't be doing magic just reading about it. Percy wanted to speak out about this but held his tongue. He knew he had to try and warn Harry about this woman.

So he got through double DADA to go to History of Magic. The teacher was a ghost, a real ghost. Percy was glad it wasn't Nico over here or he would have scared all of the ghosts and that would take some explaining. Percy managed to stay awake throughout most of the class. But the teacher was going over stuff Percy had already read and knew about. So halfway through class his head slipped onto his arms and he passed out. He was woken up by the boy who had sat by him, it was one of his roommates, the blonde one.

Percy wiped his mouth of drool and headed to lunch. After lunch where he tried to warn Harry but hadn't gotten the chance, he had Divination.

The woman teaching the class was weird. She looked a bit like a bug with her glasses but the way she acted was even weirder. She was dramatic and took huge breaths between words to make everything seem misty. The way she talked Percy knew she was a fraud, even if Hermione and the twins hadn't told him already.

He had to discuss dreams with someone so he made something up. He couldn't tell them his real dreams. Their assignments was a dream journal. Percy figured he could do it in advance once he got time. But next he had double Potions.

He had heard a lot about Snape from the other kids, and even met him once. But Percy truly got why everyone disliked him while in his class.

He had told them right off the bat that most, if not all of them, would not pass their O.W.L.s enough to continue the class. Next he told them to make the Draught of Peace, very difficult potion to master. Percy tried to follow the instructions from the book since he couldn't read the ones on the board, but some of them just didn't feel right. Like the water in the cauldron told him not to do it.

By the end of the class Snape went around and scolded those who didn't do it right. Most of the Ravenclaws in the room looked like they wanted to pull out their hair. Most students had taken parts of their uniform off and Percy was no exception. He had his robes and sweater vest laying by his cauldron. He loosened his tie and unbuttoned the top button on his shirt. With all the fires going in the room it was super hot. Snape finally got to Percy and a look of surprise crossed his face. Percy raised an eyebrow.

"You. . ." Snape began. "Have you ever made this potion before?" He asked narrowing his eyes.

"No, sir. Remember I just found out I'm a wizard." Percy explained. He couldn't believe that Snape asked him that.