Time Passed

January passed in a blur of D.A. meetings, homework, and lectures.

Percy got into a routine though, he woke up a few hours early and started his work out. Then he'd sneak off to the showers before anyone woke up, followed by meeting Poppy in the Common Room and heading down to breakfast. Next lessons, then he had to meet with Snape, finally if there was a D.A. meeting he went to that.

Harry had refused to let him teach the others Occlumency, so Percy taught Piper, Poppy, Tommy, Luna, and Hermione in secret.

When February came and the students could finally go back to Hogsmeade, Percy was ready for a break. He hadn't been able to go home, so he had been writing letters to Annabeth instead. Anela had been happy to spread her wings and take the letters to the Wizarding Post Office.

Percy had slipped the T-shirt Annabeth had gotten him over his head as he got ready for the trip. He shrugged on his blue hoodie and made sure his fly was up in his black jeans. Could never be too careful when it came to things like that. His silver studded belt sat low on his hips as he stretched and yawned.

He hadn't worked out that morning, finally able to get some sleep, so his hair was wet as he strode out of the dorm and into the Common Room. His team had wanted to spend the day practicing, but the Gryffindor and Slytherin teams had booked the pitch all day.

Though that didn't mean they couldn't spend some time flying around the courtyard later on, and that's exactly what they were planning on doing.

Poppy flounced up to Percy, she wasn't able to go to Hogsmeade, but that didn't stop her from having a good day. She would just spend the day outside with her first year friends. She had decided on a daffodil-yellow dress, with a black and white spotted ribbon around her middle and a bow clipped in her hair.

She looked adorable, and was grinning to show she knew it too. "Hey there Percy!" She bounced on her toes, the black flats with white socks she wore moving very fast. "Let's head down to breakfast!"

She seemed very eager to go, and dragged Percy by his hand.

Some people they passed giggled and grinned as he stumbled after the excited first year.

Piper was leaned against the wall outside the Great Hall, her black sweater pulled over her hands and grey jeans streched as she crossed her ankles. She wasn't looking up, lost in her own world and tiwrling the end of her braid.

Poppy skipped up to her, still holding on to Percy, and smiled wide. "Good morning Pie!" Piper blinked and looked up, her pale face going pink as the first year tackled her in a hug. Poppy let go of Percy to cling to Piper's arm and lean her head on her shoulder.

"G-Good morning Poppy." Piper stared at the girl clinging to her. She rubbed the back of her neck and looked at Percy with a pleading stare. She mouthed "help me" to him.

Percy just chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Poppy, you're going to tear her arm off." He scolded, scanning the hall for Tommy. Poppy pouted, but only loosened her grip slightly on the other girl. "Better." Percy teased, patting the top of her head.

Tommy came up to them, pushing his glasses up and hunching his shoulders together to push through the crowd. His brown hair was messy, and he had on a white long sleeve shirt with a black hoodie halfway zipped up over top. His jeans were light blue, and matched his sneakers.

Percy pulled him out of the crowd, Tommy thanked him then chuckled at Poppy still clinging to Piper. "We ready?" He asked, grinning at Piper who was sending him the pleading look now.

"Almost, we need Luna." Percy uncrossed his arms and Piper snorted. "What?"

"What are you wearing?" She covered her mouth and giggled more. Percy blinked and looked down, blushing when he realized what she was laughing at. His black shirt with "Claimed By Annabeth Chase" written on the front. Poppy joined in, biting her lip and burying her face in Piper's shoulder. Tommy snorted through his nose and clamped a hand over his mouth.

Percy frowned, but didn't cover the shirt. "My girlfriend got it for me, for Christmas. I decied to wear it, sue me." His cheeks were bright pink and he watched the people around him instead of his friends.

"Percy, we're teasing you." Piper laughed. "It's adorable, just corny and perfect."

Tommy nodded and Poppy smirked at him. Luna flounced up to them in a light blue dress with white flowers printed on the skirt, her white cardigan had a light blue flower clipped to the front with a large safty pin. She had her Butterbeer cork earrings on, and the matching necklace Percy had gotten her. She was proudly displaying the necklace too, chin held high as she floated over to them.

"Thank you for the necklace Percy!" It was the millionth time she had thanked him for the gift, and he said it was no problem for the millionth time. "I see you're wearing your gift from Annabeth." She blinked her big eyes at him and lifted her finger to her lips.

"Hey!" Piper teased, crossing her arms as best she could with Poppy still clinging to her. "I'm wearing my nail polish, and have been since school started up again." She held up one hand, and the nails were indeed painted green. "They were pink this morning." She smiled softly and put her hands back down.

Luna blinked at her, smiling dreamily. "How are your dorm mates?" Piper bristled.

Percy frowned. "Piper, is there a problem with who you share a dorm with?"

"Um," She blinked and Poppy squeezed her arm. "The, um, girls they have me rooming with, aren't the most comfortable."

"We'll talk about this more later." Percy promised, nodded to her. Piper smiled softly and nodded back.

That day they spent together going from shop to shop and hanging out. Percy had been about to leave the castle when Bo came up and started meowing. That led to him having her curled up on his shoulder or one of the others carrying the kitten all day.

Though Percy gave the kitten to Piper to watch while he and Luna met up with Hermione and Harry.

His role was just to sit back and monitor everything. However, harry wasn't to know he was there, so Percy sat in a booth beside them and ordered a drink. After Harry finished his recount to Rita, Percy slipped out before he could be spotted by Harry.

He met back up with Luna and the others after that.