Chapter Seven: A Train Ride And Friends

Harry's first impression of the Grandson of Voldemort was . . . he's weird, to say the lest. 

First off, he's seventeen-ish with the build of a swimmer, a tan like he never left the beach, hair as black as Harry's own, and it was just as messy-only less curly and more windswept. Then there were his eyes, green like Harry's . . . yet, not. Because Harry's had always been compared to emeralds, like his mother. 

Percy's were more like different shades of sea-glass mixed together. 

His shoulders were broad, waist slim, and the muscles Harry could see in his arms were lean. Everything about the boy seemed to be made for the beach, for a sun-lit coastline and surfing rather than dungeons and snake whispering. 

He seemed too happy-go-lucky for him to share the same blood as the man that Harry had almost been killed by last school year. 

And that made Harry twitch with unease, there was no way that he was going to trust this guy. No way was he going to put the lives of those he loved in this random teenager's hands, especially considering his family line. 

Sirius seemed so inclined as well. 

Ron too, didn't like him. Though the others were begrudgingly giving him a shot. Ginny and Hermione appeared a little disappointed in the two boys for their unwillingness to even give him a shot. 

Harry was just waiting for the sorting, then Percy could get sorted into Slytherin and Harry will have proof that he's just like his Grandfather. Maybe they can save some time and lock him in Azkaban right away. 

){ + }(

Annabeth sighed as Percy finished pushing his trunk into the storage hold. The boy turned to his girlfriend, smiling sadly while holding his arms open. 

She tucked into his chest. his chin resting on her head as she held her arms between them and listened to his heart beat. 

"Remember that I will always be there for you, you could IM me in the middle of one of my classes and I will teleport myself to you immediately. Just say the word, I swear." His voice was a low murmur, right into her ear as he brushed a curl back and held the back of her neck. Percy's other hand shifted its way from her waist to slip down to Annabeth's lower back. 

Annabeth chuckled, "I know Seaweed Brain." She tilted her head back, pressing her lips against his softly. "I know." Percy smiled against her mouth, playfully nipping her bottom lip. She poked his side in retaliation while giggling. 

The opening of the door to the section they were in interrupted the sweet moment, both Demigods turning their heads to see who had come in. 

They were greeted by the sight of the Weasley twins and another boy with them. The one Percy didn't know had fairly dark skin, black hair done in dreadlocks, and dark eyes. All three had smirks, and matching mischievous glints in their eyes. 

"Well hello there!" The Twins said together, hands behind their backs as they kept the other boy between them. "Remember us?" 

"Fred," Percy pointed to the slightly taller one, "George." The shorter of the two was on the right. "Nice to see you two again, are you going to share a compartment with me? Or just stopping by?"

The Twins seemed to be slightly shocked that he could tell them apart. Must be hard for those whose lives don't usually come down to the finer details. 

"We thought we'd make an offering to get to know you, seeing as you got dragged out here by Dumbledore." Fred explained, the workings of a genuine smile playing on his face. 

George stepped up, also fighting a real smile. "We just thought we could answer any questions and give you some information before you got tossed into the lion's den." 

"I'm Lee Jorden, believe it or not, I'm the responsible one out of our little trio." The boy pointed at himself with a thumb. His smile was a lot more opened, more free, then again-he most likely didn't know of Percy's bloodline. 

Percy grinned, tucking Annabeth into his side. "I'd love to chat with you guys. Get set up and I'll walk my Wise Girl here back." 

The couple made their way back to one of the many doors that opened outside of the train, Annabeth tucking her hand into the back pocket of Percy's jeans. 

Percy stopped walking once he was right outside the door, pulling Annabeth to the right so they were out of the way. "Okay, this is it." A lump crawled its way into his throat, fighting him as he tried to keep composed. "I know that spell, and we've practice everything so much that I'm pretty sure I'm caught up with everyone. A blessing from the Goddess of Magic can do that to you-" 

Annabeth shushed him with a thumb to his lips, framing his face. "Listen, Seaweed Brain." Her grey eyes sparkled as she held in a laugh at the sight of him rambling. Gods, was he adorable. "You've got this. We've got this. And based on all the spells we've tested, their magic is a lot weaker than ours. You'll have an easier time breaking out of any sort of spell anyone tries to cast on you. Plus you've got all the training from camp. There is no way that any of these Wizards or Witches have anything on you." She kissed his cheek. 

"I know, Wise Girl. I just-" 

"No." Annabeth's eyes glinted. "You are Percy-Mother-Fucking-Jackson, and you will do this. There is no way in Hades you could turn your back on these people. You could never, and that is one of the things I love so much about you. We've faced a lot worse than this, babe." She chuckled slightly sarcastically. "We will get through this, you will get through this." 

She kissed his other cheek. 

"Now," Annabeth sighed, gripping the front of his sweater. "at the first signs of a fight breaking out, you come and get me. I don't care that they have some fancy spells, a good old-fashioned dagger can take down anyone of these ego-inflated decedents of Hecate." 

Percy chuckled, brushing his thumb over her temple. "Sure thing, Sweetheart." 

With one last kiss, Annabeth made her way over to Dumbledore and Percy walked back to the compartment he was sharing with the three other teens. 

And if Percy watched as Dumbledore took Annabeth's hand and teleported away, the three other boys weren't going to mention it.