Learning Lessons Theory

Gabriella

"Where are you going" Artemi asks as I head into my room.

"What makes you think I'm going somewhere" I counter.

"The only time you shower right after working out is when you're going somewhere" he claims.

We had spent the morning running around the city with Hank just doing some cardio and stretching out the legs. I got a few hours of sleep last night and had the energy and he promised we could stop for doughnuts if we go for a run. So he joined me this morning and we came back to my place to relax.

"I have to go to a school today to give a speech" I explain.

"When" he wonders.

"I'll have to be there at noon" I tell him.

"Can I come with" he asks.

"Why do you want to watch me talk to kids" I laugh.

"You get to watch me do my thing, I want to watch you do yours" he insists.

I've been to a few games since the season started and I hate to admit how much I loved hockey. I usually sit with Lindsey and have her explain things to me and she asks me questions about life. Her and I were total opposites, but that's what makes us work.

"I guess you can com,  but I'm sure whatever you're expecting to happen won't" I laugh.

"I went to a boarding school, I'm curious to what it's like to go to school here and I don't have anything else to do" he defends.

"Fine, you can come. But you must behave" I warn.

"I'm an angel" he claims.

"Uh huh" I laugh.

I hop in the shower and change into my business clothes. They were actually quite comfortable to me, surprisingly enough. I pull on a pair of black slacks and tan boots to go along with it. I slide on a white shirt and a navy blue jacket with a silver necklace on top. Super cute.

"Okay

"Okay... are you ready" I ask walking out of my room. I pick up my purse and see Artemi by the door waiting for me. "Why are you looking at me like that" I laugh walking over to him.

"It's just... you're very beautiful" he says and I blush. Damn it.

"Thank you" I say trying to blow past him but he grabs my arm stopping me from leaving.

"NO" I scream as my body starts to shake and he quickly drops my arm. He stares right through me as I start to rub where he touched me. "I mean please, don't grab me" I whisper. He looks at me with so much fear in his eyes but they eventually close a little so they're back to normal. "I'm sorry-" I start.

"No no. Don't apologize. I shouldn't have handled you like that" he insists.

"I promise I'm not always so fragile. I'm just not used to people touching me like that" I defend.