Let Me Show You Theory

Gabriella

"You want me to move in with you" I repeat after Artemi as I lay in bed this early November morning.

"You might as well. I mean your stuff is here and for the week since you've been back you've stayed here every day. Might as well just stay" he shrugs.

"You wouldn't mind" I ask.

"Not at all. We've been together for almost a year and a half, it's not like we're not ready. I would like to think you were going to move in with me eventually anyway. Plus Hank really likes Tank, I don't think we can separate them" he claims.

"You're so right. I guess you're stuck me" I sigh over dramatically.

"I guess so" he smiles.

I roll out of bed and leave out a outfit for today before I hop in the shower. After I get through all my hair and shave everywhere I was done. I get out and wrap a towel around my body before drying my hair. For once it was cooperating so I throw some product in it to make it soft and shiny. I put on some foundation and fix up my eyebrows before throwing on some mascara and calling it a day. I rub in some lotion and perfume before going to finish off my outfit. I go to put my clothes on and realize I left them in the room.

I walk out in my towel and see Artemi still sitting in bed.

"Forget something" he asks holding up the dress I had set out.

"Yup" I laugh.

"You have to give me something to get this back" he claims dangling it in front of his face.

"Or... I could just pick out another dress" I suggest.

"There's no fun in that" he pouts.

"You have a point. So what do I have to do" I ask.

"You have to make beef stroganoff for lunch" he insists.

"I can do that, but I think I can do you one better" I smirk.

"And what is that" he questions raising a eyebrow.

I drop my towel and his eyes get real big. He shifts on top of the sheets as I kick the towel to the side.

"Holy... umm, you look... Wow. Gabby you look great. I mean... you always look amazing. But, well you know. I've never seen you like this before. You look... incredible" he stutters.

I slowly crawl onto the bed and I make my way to him. He keeps eye contact the whole time as I reach him. I softly place my lips on his as he sits there not really sure what to do. I take the dress out of his hands and push it into the floor.

"You can touch me" I whisper as he looks into my eyes.

"Are you sure" he asks and I smile.

"Yeah baby, I'm sure" I say taking one of his hands and wrapping it around my back. His fingers dig into my skin as he pulls me closer. He pulls my leg over so I was straddling his lap as he continues to softly kiss me. His hands lightly rundown my back and legs before he brings them back up. Everywhere he touches leaves chills.

"Why are you doing this" he whispers.

"Because I love you, and I want to show you how much I love you" I explain.

"But why now" he asks.

"Because I know more about myself. I'm more confident and sure about who I am and what I want. And I want you, all of you" I insist.

"I don't want you to feel like you have to do this for me to stay with you or for you to stay here-" he rants. I put my finger on his lips making him stop. I start to kiss around his jawline causing his grip on me tighten.

He rolls us over so he was on top of me. He removes a piece of my hair that has fallen on my face.

"You are so god damned beautiful" he claims.

"You make me feel like I am" I admit.

"Now let me show you" he says slowly and I smirk. He slowly takes off his shirt revealing his perfect body before completely undressing. He climbs back on the bed and stares right into my eyes.

"I got you" he assures me.

"You got me" I nod.

Time jump to the game that night and I sit in the boxes high above the stadium. The familiar smell of beer and superstitious jerseys fill the arena as people run to their seats for the start of the game. I sit alone by the window and watch as he guys warm up. I watch Artemi fly around and smile big, it's always easy to find him out there, even this high up.

"Wow... you're glowing" Lindsey comments setting her things on the table I always stand at.

"I am not" I blush and she looks at me.

"You are. There's something different about you" she claims and I try not to smile. "Something happened" she insists.

"I'm moving in with Artemi" I tell her and she smiles.

"That's awesome! But that not it" she claims. How the hell does she know that?

"That's all I'm willing to talk about with you" I defend and she continues to stare at me. She looks me up and down and I shift in my spot.

"You has sex" she nearly yells and my eyes nearly pop out of my head.

"Oh my god can you be any louder" I gasp.

"Oh you did! Sweetie that's great. You guys are actually the cutest" she insists as I throw my hands in my face. There's no way this ends well.

"This can't be happening" I grumble.

"That's nothing to be ashamed of. There's plenty of good catholic girls who don't have sex until their married. I'm not one of them, but they do exist" she claims.

"Can we please not talk about this" I beg.

"Fine, I'll let it go" she claims and I sigh. It falls silent as I can feel her staring at me.

"You're not gonna let it go, are you" I ask.

"How was it" she asks and I shake my head.

"It was good. I enjoyed it. I mean... I don't know. It was my first time, there not much I can base it off of" I defend.

"But it's nice to get it out of the way so you guys can screw whenever you want" she claims.

"I don't want to screw. A couple in a serious relationship doesn't screw, they make love. I don't want to have sex and it mean nothing. Sexual intercourse is a sacred ritual between two people who love each other" I defend.

"It probably is for you guys. Not everyone is like that though" she claims.

"That's a shame" I insist and she stops. I feel like there was some sort of line I crossed and I felt bad.

"Would you like to go get lunch tomorrow" I ask and she smiles again making me feel better.

"I would love to" she admits.

"Cool" I nod happy she wasn't going to be all moody during the game.

The game comes and goes and the hawks win. Artemi has a goal and two assists and looked great out there. I wait for him outside after the game as Lindsey and I figure out where we wanted to go tomorrow. Eventually Artemi comes over and I excuse myself. He quickly grabs my hand and pulls me outside. As soon as we get out of sight he presses his lips to mine.

"What was that for" I ask softly as we break apart.

"To remind you that you are everything I've ever wanted, and more."