Twenty

Whilst sitting on her bed, Taylor grabbed her camera and took a picture of me as I was on the chair. No flash but I heard the shutter sound.

"So would you like to tell me their names so I would not be so confused as I was?"

She pursed her lips and pulled the sheets over her, covering most parts apart from her head. She blinked sleepily, "Eldest next to me is Lendon. Then Mae Ann and then Krizzle. The teenager is Brandon and Timmy is the youngest. You can handle that."

"So the winking lad is Lendon?" I asked and she nodded.

She pointed her camera at me, adjusting the sheets so the lenses aren't covered. "Smile."

"No. You've already taken too much."

There was a blinding flash and another shutter, causing her to giggle as I glared at her. I stood up and walked towards her, making sure I pushed her pillows out of the way before taking a seat to the part above her head.

I sighed, removing my glasses and placing it on the desk right beside her bed, almost never thinking of what to do next or why I did things.

"Why so serious?" She asked, her voice soft and yet very mischievous as she showed me my picture. Blurred as it was to my eyesight, I know it was me in the midst of talking so if I'm quite correct, my mouth is partly open in that picture.

I snatched the camera from her hand, causing her to alertly respond. She sat up but before taking the camera from me successfully, I managed to get a clear picture of her. It was only a split moment of taking a look and yet I knew it was funny.

"Give it to me," she said. As if that stern voice of hers scares me. "Hey, give it to me!"

So I did what she would not expect, I moved the camera within her grasp, all she needs to do is take it. "As you wish." Maybe it was my lack of enthusiasm to play such games or my unwitting idea of confusing ladies, but it sure had worked because now that my hand is wide open and she could simply take her camera back, she haven't done it yet.

"Why?" She asked.

"You want me to give it to you. Here you go," I said with a smile. "I wasn't planning on holding onto it anyways."

"Weird," she mumbled. "You're such a weird person." She took her camera and placed it on the desk right beside my glasses. She later on took her attention back to me. "So weird."

I licked my lips, smiling, "If you're going to kiss me, get it over with."

"Wasn't really planning to but now that you've mentioned it. . ." She smiled first before leaning in her lips to mine.

I recalled the times she kissed me, some were normal kisses, some were playful but some were intimate enough to have my head flying into the wild. . . like this one.

My back was against the headboard, one hand around her while the other one for maintaining my balance as she knowingly or unknowingly was pushing me down.

She got on her knees and held both of my cheeks, now leaning down to me, her pace quickly changing. I wondered if she realised that her whole family are downstairs and could walk into the door at any moment to call us for supper.

It had been a while since we went upstairs too but Taylor's movements allowed me to set the thoughts aside. Her movements were merely inviting, not dominating but whether she had meant it or not, dominance of my thoughts was fully hers and nothing else.

The strength on the one arm supporting me had finally given in. I crashed into her baby blue sheets, her pillows that I had mindlessly pushed earlier were now at my back. Taylor so quickly adjusted herself so now she's lying on top of me.