how many parts do I have now?

Fun fact timeeee!!!!

Just a little. . .

1. This was not on my to-write list. . . something else was supposed to come first.

2. I wanted to write a dark, disastrous story where everything is confusing but I needed a calm one first. I needed to chill because those drama from the past books were whoop.

3. Yes, I did rush the last parts but also yes that I intended it to be flashforwarded because time was both a friend and an enemy.

4. I gotta admit, writing Find You There was easier and a lot more fun than this one. At least until the twist came around, that is where the fun began.

5. This book was originally meant to be the "calm" type because Illusion would be a disaster. Ya know, always calm before a storm.

6. Since I changed my phone, punctuation is a bit harder because I don't have those long dashes anymore.

7. I love love love writing about Taylor's family, they're so cute.

8. I was really strict with Harry's dialogs and actions here. I type out his dialogs and then erase them because they have to be as short as possible (I make exceptions on occasions) but it was imperative that he also does not shrug or act too anxiously.

9. Chapter 32 had more edits, rewrites and stuff than the average chapter.

10. Chapter 19 ~ Loved writing it. The family was absolutely insane and it's full of useless junk and weird dialogues. I enjoyed it so much I might make a book about madness because I love it.

11. (If you haven't read my books, stay off for a moment. Spoilers)
This is my only story that doesn't involve car accidents.
~FYEO - the usual Haylor accident.
~TIL - When Harry was saing that little girl.
~ITN - Harry got hit by a car before his history competition.
~FYT - The accident that led to so many plot twists.

12. Sometimes I would wear fake glasses just to try how it would feel like to need those because Harry uses them in this story. I gotta say, shoutout to you people with glasses! It's definitely not as easy as it looks.

13. My sister told me to write "Things I Found" after this book but for two reasons, I don't think it'll be okay. One, I haven't finished the plotline yet. Two, Jensen's POV.

14. The Ensorcel toy shop's original name was supposed to be Wysterium Toy Shop. I looked it up in the dictionary, there's no such word so I went against it.

15. Honestly, during chapter 21 and onwards, I forgot what "dating" and having boyfriends or girlfriends meant. Until we learned it on my Personal Development class where, for the first time, I was interested in the talk of "love" in the class. (Yep bitter person here)

16. Whilst writing this, there were constant struggles and ideas of discontinuing the book as compared to Into the Night or Find You There, I thought it didn't amount to it. It just seemed a little under from those stories but we still got here, yay!

17. Franco Styles is basically what ITN Harry would be if he never went to Canada and is rich af. Not serious, playful, doesn't know how to settle down, just kids around. (Tbh, he just annoys Cara here and he was never really interested) So yeah, ITN Harry.

18. From the different "Harrys" I've made up since the very first book, ITN Harry is my favorite. FYT Harry is catching up, honestly but I hated his life decisions after the whole plot twist thing. TS Owner Harry is kinda cute too.